shape
carat
color
clarity

Newark Airport to Manhattan Limo service?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Anyone know of a reliable, clean Limo/Town Car service for RT
between Newark and Manhattan?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Boston Coach or Carey Limo are the two I use regularly.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
thanks DF. I''ve been searching and of course there are many to choose from, but it is always
good to get a personal recommendation.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I also see King on limo plates but have no personal experience.

I will tell you hubby came into JFK from Hong Kong after terrible delays the other night. His assistant was trying a new limo company or service and as he was speeding down the turnpike, the driver, an older man, asked my husband if he was a doctor. He is not, and said so. The man told him while he was waiting (plane was two hours delayed) that he was feeling nauseous, dizzy, hot and sick. Great to hear as you are doing 75 MPG down the turnpike. He said he could take him to Philly but then spent 20 minutes whispering to someone on the phone. Eventually tells hubby he is pulling off of the pike (this is 2:30 am) and having his partner take hubby the rest of the way home. My husband was not happy. Felt bad for the man, of course, but after trying to get home for nearly 48 hours and having to be up early the next day, he was a bit unhappy and a little freaked too!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
We use Carey Limo.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
thanks Kaleigh, I''ll check them out.

gosh diamondfan, that is scary. As I was reading, I was thinking the man was about
to have a heart attack!!

we use a great service here in Houston, but of course, lost with all that NYC offers.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results