shape
carat
color
clarity

New Years Eve Plans??

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
okay so this momma is going to bed early!!! Happy New Year, please be safe friends! :wavey:

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Hubbie took 2 boys to the new Bond movie at Imax and I'm home alone beading, drinking tea and checking PS for a few minnies.

Good times.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
No major plans here, we played with DD(2yo) and put her to bed at her usual time. DH and I are hanging out at the house catching up on the last season of Dexter. I am really craving some vanilla ice cream and sparkling grape juice(darn preg cravings), but I am resisting the urge to drive to Walmart in the middle of the night. Haha.

I hope everyone has a great New Year's Eve!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DH and I ordered in a ton of good food: baked lasagna, baked mostaccioli, ravioli, and pizza! The kids are both asleep and we're watching old Full House reruns. We really know how to party it up! ;-) :bigsmile:

Happy New Year everyone!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Laila619|1357019188|3344751 said:
DH and I ordered in a ton of good food: baked lasagna, baked mostaccioli, ravioli, and pizza! The kids are both asleep and we're watching old Full House reruns. We really know how to party it up! ;-) :bigsmile:

Happy New Year everyone!!

I am totally screwed. Kids still awake. DH fell alseep. My cat is sleeping in my arms (making it difficult to type) and i am ready for bed, however, we have the fireworks still in the kitchen. It is 11:30. Not what sure how to handle this...plus my cat just let out an adorable sigh while I'm typing away.

Lots of fireworks outside...now, I pet the cat. Not a good idea because he is purring...

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We had about seven friends come to dinner at a hibachi restaurant and then back to our house. There was a lot of drinking, and a lot of us who went to college together were proclaiming we were as trashed as we'd been in years. Uh. Now there's vomiting. Yay?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all PSers :!: ... :wavey: :appl: :appl:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dinner with friends at a restaurant, followed by a fireworks show by the river (and please note - I lived to tell the tale!) - followed by dessert and champagne at a friend's house... all in all, a nice way to ring out the old and ring in the new.

:appl: HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYBODY! :appl:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
VRBeauty|1357026858|3344785 said:
Dinner with friends at a restaurant, followed by a fireworks show by the river (and please note - I lived to tell the tale!) - followed by dessert and champagne at a friend's house... all in all, a nice way to ring out the old and ring in the new.

:appl: HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYBODY! :appl:

that sounds nice!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results