shape
carat
color
clarity

New White Metallics

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Okay, now I'm all set for summer with my new white pretties, so WHERE IS IT?!

I just got this ring from Kojima Pearls and shrieked when I opened the box. It is SO metallic, with heavy pink overtones and some green ones, too. It's a puffy coin pearl and was shown with a gold filled setting but I requested 14k instead.

And there's my white metallic rope from Pearl Paradise, too, although at the moment it's back there getting a clasp. Don't ask me what I was thinking to request it without a clasp in the first place.

I also sent my 10-11mm white metallic drop earrings to PP to get them switched into the blossom setting, and I got those back too. I bet they'll be my go-to summer pearls just like my Tahitians in the blossom setting are my go-to winter pearls.

Last but not least except in size is the itsy-bitsy 2 mm strand. I got the pearls from Lei Family Jewelry-2 on ebay and had them strung and a clasp added at PP. I was copy-catting Barbara's (aka Bsomlo) strand because it made me all crazy with jealousy lol. I think she got hers from Hisano's Little h line.

wmp.jpg

kojima_ring.png
This is from Kojima's site. I'll probably wear it with my two thin diamond bands.

new5.jpg

new6.jpg

new2.jpg
The little black specks on the ring pearl are something that blew in on the picnic table, not spots on the pearl.

new4.jpg

new9.jpg
To show how tiny the tiny strand really is. I had a close-up but my head looked too big lol.

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! Wear them in the best of health!

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely! I love those earrings. I've always liked the Blossom setting.

RE the 2mm strand ... I like the look, and now I want one! ;-) I have a 5mm strand, I should get it out.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Great way to start the season. :appl:

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I love your new pearls! The lustre on those metallics is fabulous. And those tiny pearls are gorgeous!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous. Such luster and richness. They look great on you! :love:

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
I keep coming back to the earrings. Maybe I should send an email to PP. :think:

What is the name of your nail polish? It's a pretty coral-red.

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, everyone.

The nail polish is OPI shellac (from the salon) but they have it in regular polish too, "Cajun Shrimp."

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results