shape
carat
color
clarity

New to the Forum

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MarquiseLady

Rough_Rock
I''m new to the forum. Anyone want to get me started? Been reading for sometime, can''t wait to join all of you.
19.gif

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
There certainly is a wealth of information here!!! Glad you''ve joined us - Welcome!!!
35.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome!
35.gif
To start with, I would love to see some more pictures of that ring in your avatar! A marquise with sapphire sides?

MarquiseLady

Rough_Rock
Thank you, and yes i will post more pictures, just as soon as I learn more on how to. Most of my pics are to large and I have to make them smaller. A learning experience. Yes, that is Blue Sapphires.

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/2/2007 7:27:15 PM
Author: MarquiseLady
Thank you, and yes i will post more pictures, just as soon as I learn more on how to. Most of my pics are to large and I have to make them smaller. A learning experience. Yes, that is Blue Sapphires.

There''s a great thread in FAQ titled "how to upload/reduce picures for posting" by belle. It''s very easy to reduce the pix with her method.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome!!!
35.gif

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
WELCOME!
36.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to the Madness which is us.
2.gif
Resistance is futile.

shay

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome!!! Stick around and ask questions and before you know it you''ll know a great deal!! The best part is definitely admiring all of the bling, and yours is lovely by the way!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! This is a very addicting site, and can become costly...hehe

love your ring, can''t wait to see more pics! and you can post a little about yourself, like where you are from, what you do, etc.!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome! I *love* the sapphire sidestones!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome Marquiselady!
35.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome!

And, are you here to research a purchase?
31.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/2/2007 8:49:47 PM
Author: Shay37
Welcome to the Madness which is us.
2.gif
Resistance is futile.

shay
Ditto Shay!
35.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Hi and welcome! I need to go read that tutorial! For a while, I have done my method which is to save the picture from my camera to my desktop. Then open it and use the crop tools in my top toolbar to crop it down by the corners, and then I crop it by "size" to something like "large web page" size. Then I save it under another name on my desktop--then minus out to go tap it and see what kb it is--the goal being under 100. I do this silly routine of back and forth cropping til I get it the right size. Then upload it with my fingers crossed. Shows you what a dummy I am. Oh well, it works for me. Oh, and if you try to upload it and it doesn''t work, you will need to go and rename it again before you try to upload it again. Good luck! It really is fun to do--don''t let me scare you! I''m really a dork with this stuff.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome MarquiseLady! I''ts fun hanging out here and you''ll learn a lot.
1.gif

lucyloo

Shiny_Rock
Welcome fellow diamond with sapphire side stone MarquiseLady! Love your ring!
1.gif

MarquiseLady

Rough_Rock
I am from the south central PA area. I have a wonderful husband of 15 years (which was the reason for the ring purchase
1.gif
), and the mother of 10 beautiful children, (6-boys and 4 girls),4 dogs, 5 birds and a ton of fish.

MarquiseLady

Rough_Rock
ditton on the beautiful ring with sapphires ! We are lucky aren''t we ?

MarquiseLady

Rough_Rock
just chat ... and find out all i can on diamonds and other gems.

MarquiseLady

Rough_Rock
thank you , and i did see that ... thats how i got the pic under my name... took awhile, but i figured it out. will do that with the others. got to be a simpler way. why don''t my camera take that size ? (sony cybershot)

laru0283

Rough_Rock
Welcome to the Forum! I''m new too, so good luck fellow rookie!
9.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Welcome to PS!!!!
2.gif

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/6/2007 10:24:21 AM
Author: MarquiseLady
I am from the south central PA area. I have a wonderful husband of 15 years (which was the reason for the ring purchase
1.gif
), and the mother of 10 beautiful children, (6-boys and 4 girls),4 dogs, 5 birds and a ton of fish.
Welcome to PS!
35.gif

10 children!!! Wowie! You deserve that beautiful ring!
Glad to have you join our family!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to PS MarquiseLady
35.gif

here is your avatar picture, if you need help posting other photos Contact Us and i will post for you, hehe i am especially interested in dogs ones.
9.gif

NewgirlMarq.jpg

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Yes, Irina (Pricescope admin) did two of my pictures for me (sizing one for avatar and one for fun). Highly recommended!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to pricescope! Your rings are just gorgeous!!! We''d love to see more pictures of them. Irina (pricescope admin) is real "gem" on assisting with these photos. I can post mine, but she has helped me make them look better without my even having to ask!

MarquiseLady

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/6/2007 7:35:17 PM
Author: Pricescope
35.gif

here is your avatar picture, if you need help posting other photos Contact Us and i will post for you, hehe i am especially interested in dogs ones.
9.gif
Hey, thanks alot.
36.gif
Wow.
30.gif
Now I need to figure out how to take clearer images of my ring for posting. How do some of you get such beautiful pictures with the flashes of light and burst of colors? My pictures seem to be out of focus and don''t catch the light as it appears to the eyes.

MarquiseLady

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/6/2007 7:35:17 PM
Author: Pricescope
35.gif

9.gif
Irina: I forgot to ask what you mean by "i am especially interested in dogs ones"???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results