shape
carat
color
clarity

New to me Kwiat eternity band

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rockinruby|1428457456|3858320 said:
Yay! More wonderful pics! :love: It looks completely meant to be on your hand. I'm so glad it works so perfectly with your rings. By the way, am I understanding it correctly that you don't always wear your jewelry goodies???
You are correct in that understanding. Ridiculously uncommon. Part of it is bec I "can't" use my hands fully when I have rings on, and part of it is where I work I just don't feel safe wearing things, and part of it is because I just don't...It's weird!

I am so glad it's being adored on my hand by all!

lknvrb4|1428489044|3858454 said:
It looks fantastic with your ering, great choice!
Thank you!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ame, it's BEAUTIFUL. It's just absolutely perfect on you! :love:

I think the 3 rings together look stunning, and seeing as they are all so delicate, could you not pop the Tiffany on somewhere in there too? I would love to see a pic of all 4. I would hate to see the Tiffany relegated to your jewellery box as it's the one ring I lust after & POUR over EBay looking at.... :praise:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
daintyG|1428451499|3858255 said:
I think this is my favorite set of yours to date. It is delicate and beautiful!
Thank you! I think it's mine, as well!

kathley|1428452271|3858260 said:
Ame, I thought that band was beautiful too and I inquired about it a few weeks ago. But I never heard back from Grace and I just kind of gave up on it. I am thrilled you have it and it looks beautiful with your engagement ring!
Thank you!
I stalked it and emailed a few times too. I kept talking myself out of it bec it was full eternity. When the opportunity to snag it this time around came up, I jumped on it and felt like it was just meant to be. Someday we need to have an STL PS GetTogether...then we can all ogle bling and you can try this puppy on.

HegemonyCricket|1428454780|3858289 said:
Beautiful, ame! I've also been considering getting a Mrs. Box. Do you think it's worth the price?
Thank you!!!

Worth the price....Not exactly worth $75...but it's a really lovely box. Part of my question in the pricepoint is simply that the lid does not stay on without a tiny hair band. Like, there was a response to one of my questions about it in another thread last month saying it was more for display than actual usefulness, and that was bang on, perfect explanation about it. It's impractical and for $75 I feel it needs to be practical vs just pretty.

Part of my impetus for ordering one, and while I will likely get two more, is that my hinges on my Tiffany boxes are dying, and will need to get less abused. I am also downsizing my purse soon, and since I carry ring boxes with me, having smaller ones will be favorable. The less space the better.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sundial|1428454854|3858290 said:
I love the new pictures Ame. The Kwiat makes a fantastic set with your solitaire and plain band.

Thank you! Now we just need to find one for you ;-)

MissGotRocks|1428455013|3858292 said:
It is simply gorgeous Ame and looks so pretty with your ering!

A diamond bargain doesn't come along often - congrats on finding this!!
I owe a little fishy big!

Thank you! I think the width makes it...

SparklySoprano|1428457122|3858314 said:
Wow! Awesome eternity and I love that you got it for a bargain!!! It looks really nice with your set. Congrats!!!

(Side note: I'm intrigued by the Mrs. Box. I'm going to google that.)

I think it's themrsbox.com They're pricey for what they are, and totally impractical, but very pretty.

Thank you so much! I think it's amazing!

tyty333|1428510453|3858634 said:
It looks perfect with your set Ame!
Thank you!

Alex T|1428510988|3858641 said:
Ame, it's BEAUTIFUL. It's just absolutely perfect on you! :love:

I think the 3 rings together look stunning, and seeing as they are all so delicate, could you not pop the Tiffany on somewhere in there too? I would love to see aspic of all 4. I would hate to see the Tiffany relegated to your jewellery box as it's the one ring I lust after & POUR over EBay looking at.... :praise:
Thank you!!!

When I get home I can get one of all four together. I don't plan to wear all four together though, partly for "space" reasons and partly because I don't actually like the look of the two diamond bands together at all. I am a one or the other person I think. I tried them on together and cringed! lol

I don't plan to get rid of the channel set though, I plan to alternate them. IF I wear them together itll be without the ering just with plain bands.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like your thinking. I would struggle to give ANY of those beautiful rings up though! I know you're not a huge jewellery wearer, but maybe the Tiff on your RH? Just a thought :naughty:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Unfortunately it won't fit there, but I also don't do rings on my right hand bec I have a big scar at the base of my finger from a surgery that everything rubs.

It'll get rotated back and forth. That's part of why I am hesitant to set my rubies in a ring, I don't want it to sit out ;-)

mns12

Shiny_Rock
So pretty and looks like it was made for your set...just lovely! I had my eye on a kwiat band I saw in Nordstrom but was unsure about quality, well now I know! And I love a good bargain so makes it even a better purchase!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE the 3 together - heavenly!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
What a perfect combo you got there! Just gorgeous! :love:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
mns12|1428519651|3858760 said:
So pretty and looks like it was made for your set...just lovely! I had my eye on a kwiat band I saw in Nordstrom but was unsure about quality, well now I know! And I love a good bargain so makes it even a better purchase!!
Thank you!

They have really great quality. I actually bought Kwiat studs from Nordstrom during Anniversary a while back, and prior to going to a bezel pair (my work phone does NOT play nice with prong set stones) I wore them happily. They were very clean, and nicely cut, esp for the pricepoint and being set in platinum. And Nordstrom has a no questions return policy as well so that was nice.

motownmama|1428521619|3858782 said:
LOVE the 3 together - heavenly!
Thank you!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
chiquitapet|1428524226|3858816 said:
What a perfect combo you got there! Just gorgeous! :love:
Thank you!!! I took the photos for Alex, need to upload.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the complete look, Ame! :love: Oh, and please be careful w/ the velvet on your Mrs. Box while you are carrying them in your purse!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
m-2-b said:
I love the complete look, Ame! :love: Oh, and please be careful w/ the velvet on your Mrs. Box while you are carrying them in your purse!
thank you!

Oh I think they should be! I have them inside a little makeup bag style pouch so they are protected!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
For Alex!

imageuploadedbytapatalk1428544810.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1428544821.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1428544829.jpg

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
ame|1428510714|3858638 said:
Rockinruby|1428457456|3858320 said:
Yay! More wonderful pics! :love: It looks completely meant to be on your hand. I'm so glad it works so perfectly with your rings. By the way, am I understanding it correctly that you don't always wear your jewelry goodies???
You are correct in that understanding. Ridiculously uncommon. Part of it is bec I "can't" use my hands fully when I have rings on, and part of it is where I work I just don't feel safe wearing things, and part of it is because I just don't...It's weird!

I can understand your reasonings especially if safety is a concern. I was curious because I don't always wear mine either. It is nice to know that I'm not the only one, lol. I do hope you wear this beautiful band though! It's lovely! :appl:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you!

I rarely wear them just as a whole. They're locked up most of the time. Part of it is concern for damage. Part is concern for theft while in a crappy area. The rest is simply that I like to use my hands fully and if I have a ring on, that won't happen. Rings and functional hands just don't jive. That's part of why I have ring boxes and a BGD pouch or Tiffany pouch on me all the time, because if I am wearing them and they have to come off, I need to safely stow!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love All of them! Any which way, they are going to look great on you, but I have to admit I love them all stacked! :love:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Alex T|1428584078|3859206 said:
I love All of them! Any which way, they are going to look great on you, but I have to admit I love them all stacked! :love:
I am glad you love the photos!

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! What a great find. It looks fabulous any way you pair it:)

kellydean

Rough_Rock
ame-- as someone who is concerned with damage to my jewelry I also don't wear my rings all the time so I'm glad I'm not alone in that!lol.. I'm not really afraid of the diamond but the perfect shine on the platinum is what I don't want to scratch. And I agree- I can't fully "do" things with my rings on--even the car door scares me--ha ha. SO- I'm with you on this one!! And I know how silly it sounds to everyone but the loupe is my BEST friend. and that ring you found was indeed perfect for your set!!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
momhappy|1428596027|3859301 said:
Very pretty! What a great find. It looks fabulous any way you pair it:)
Thank you!

kellydean|1428597078|3859317 said:
ame-- as someone who is concerned with damage to my jewelry I also don't wear my rings all the time so I'm glad I'm not alone in that!lol.. I'm not really afraid of the diamond but the perfect shine on the platinum is what I don't want to scratch. And I agree- I can't fully "do" things with my rings on--even the car door scares me--ha ha. SO- I'm with you on this one!! And I know how silly it sounds to everyone but the loupe is my BEST friend. and that ring you found was indeed perfect for your set!!
I knew I was not the only one ;-) I carry my 30x everywhere!!! Thank you!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
kathley|1428452271|3858260 said:
Ame, I thought that band was beautiful too and I inquired about it a few weeks ago. But I never heard back from Grace and I just kind of gave up on it. I am thrilled you have it and it looks beautiful with your engagement ring!
Thank you!
I stalked it and emailed a few times too. I kept talking myself out of it bec it was full eternity. When the opportunity to snag it this time around came up, I jumped on it and felt like it was just meant to be. Someday we need to have an STL PS GetTogether...then we can all ogle bling and you can try this puppy on.

:appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results