carat
color
clarity

New Tiffany Set

ClassicSAC

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Just arrived yesterday......

Tiffany True solitaire, .81 with the Soleste eternity band. I am in love with this set!

I cannot capture the fire of this diamond in a photo! 8E7BAFA8-9047-490C-9790-007C3470F497.jpeg
A065EC60-8B0B-4B64-B67C-3FDA815016D5.jpeg

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
What a pretty set! Looks lovely on you!

ClassicSAC

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What an elegant classic set! :love: Can you share more about the Tiffany True diamond? I haven't seen one before.

The True cut is a cross between a brilliant cut and a princess cut diamond with the fire of a round stone. It is set in a low basket setting on a beautiful thin, 1.8 mm platinum band. The stone faces up larger than it looks. My finger is a 5.5. This stone is an I, VS1, .81 but looks like it is just under a carat. The True diamond collection is Tiffany’s newest launched last year.

ClassicSAC

Shiny_Rock
Premium

Thank you! I actually downsized from a 1.4 brilliant cut solitaire that just looked too large on my hand. I stopped wearing it because it wasn’t comfortable nor my style.

ClassicSAC

Shiny_Rock
Premium

I will try to post more photos in the sunlight tomorrow and also in the box. The fire may show up better.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Urgh! How gorgeous us that!

Rivendell

Shiny_Rock
Oh I love the True cut diamond just gorgeous

luxe

Shiny_Rock
I love thin settings that showcase the diamond, what a perfect classic set!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful! I wasn't familiar with the True cut so I googled it...I love the "+" faceting in the middle. It reminds me of a compass!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings are beautiful! My daughter has the Soleste band, and I love it! I am very excited to learn of a new Tiffany cut diamond! I looked it up and it appears to be more of a combination of a step cut crown with cut corners (like an asscher) and a brilliant cut pavilion. I have always admired the Tiffany Legacy cushion diamond, as well. Enjoy those gorgeous rings!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very beautiful.

Please, tell us more how you came about buying this diamond ring. How did you know to change diamond shape, size, brand? I love Tiffany and any story you can share is welcome!

cheers--Sharon

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful new set! I love the delicate band and the view from the side. Very classy and elegant!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your beautiful new set, it's a classic!! Enjoy!:love:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! So simple and classic. A true beauty!!! ENJOY!!!! :kiss2:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks perfect on your hand!!! So elegant.
Btw - did you get your box engraved? My DH surprised me with a ring for our anniversary in October and I went back and had Tiffany’s engrave my monogram on the box.

ClassicSAC

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Looks perfect on your hand!!! So elegant.
Btw - did you get your box engraved? My DH surprised me with a ring for our anniversary in October and I went back and had Tiffany’s engrave my monogram on the box.

Oh wow! I didn’t know they did that. I definitely will. Thanks for sharing.

m1918

Shiny_Rock
I adore this set! So lovely :kiss2:

bibs

Rough_Rock
Absolutely stunning.

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! I love how delicate it looks on you. Congratulations!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your set! Not to many people around here downsize. If you are going to, you made an excellent choice. It looks lovely on you!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Lovely and unique:appl:

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
it is a nice set together, very classic! ;-)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It's a beautiful set and looks absolutely perfect on your hand.

ClassicSAC

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you for all the feedback on my new set! While I loved the .81, I felt like it was slightly too small since I downsized from a 1.4 so Tiffany’s ordered in a .95 Tiffany True, same color, I, higher clarity, VVS1. I made the exchange yesterday and the larger one is the perfect size on my hand. I am so happy! Here are a couple of photos. Also, on the recommendation of a fellow PS poster, I had my blue leather box monogrammed.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results