shape
carat
color
clarity

new tacori eternity ring and matching band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jodstr2

Rough_Rock
congratulations ninasstar!!!
10.gif
love.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE your ring and think your dog is the cutest!!! I'm trying to convince my SO that we need a maltese (they're the most beautiful small dogs IMO), but for now I'm settling for my e-ring and w-band. But, the minute we get married it's all about the dog!

At any rate, I think your setting is spectacular and really shows off your gorgeous stone! Congrats!!!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I sooo love Tacori mountings! Your rings look fantastic!! Congratulations on a job well done!

ninasstar

Rough_Rock
Thanks Researcher.....you will be so happy with a little maltese.

Didiamond....thanks as well....glad you both like my new set.

I'm in awe....it's so sparkly and gorgeous. Thanks!

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
I like your ring, but I LOVE your dog!!!
2.gif

Seriously, both are to die for. Congrats!

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Saw these babies (sparkley and cuddly) on the other thread, and I love them all!

1.gif

msbennie

Shiny_Rock
Lovely rings...what type of prongs are those????

ninasstar

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much. As far as the prongs go, they are shaped in a U.

montego

Rough_Rock
pic023.jpg

^^^ Beautiful ring! Congratulations... Diamond Connection in San Diego?

1.gif

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Wow is that beautiful! I looooooooove Tacori settings. I've got my eye on a few of them right now
9.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE the pic that montego just reposted! It looks like the diamond is floating between the u-prongs!! Almost like a tension!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

BTW, you mentioned that you just got these - does that mean you just got engaged? Congrats!!
appl.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Oops, I just read on another thread that this is the "upgrade of your dreams". Congrats anyways!!!
3.gif
It's amazing!!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
May your beautiful rings be a constant reminder of the love you and your husband share.
1.gif

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Lovely set. I like prongs like yours that let you see the diamond. After all your centre stone is the star of the show, so why not let it be seen? I like to see matching sets too (I get a bit obsessive about things matching!) and the scalloped design along the sides of the bands is to die for. It's details like these that scream 'this is a fantastic designer set'.

ninasstar

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone....I too, love that the prongs allow you to see the entire center diamond.....I haven't seen anything quite like it.

KngArthrs Jenn

Rough_Rock
I really love the dobermans My sweet heart has two Rex, and Rio! They're Chocolate. Our son is getting engaged and he is looking way out of his price range. $4,000 plus.
Does anyone have suggestions for a starter ring? They are both just Graduating next Spring and starting their first jobs.
Thanks everyone.
Jenn
wavey.gif

KngArthrs Jenn

Rough_Rock
This is gorgess. I am looking for a resonably priced heart shaped diamond in platnium. For our son and his fiance. Anyone know of a great but reasonable jeweler in the Boston area?

Thanks everyone.
Jenn

ninasstar

Rough_Rock
Check out whiteflash.com. That's where I purchased my center stoner from. I just checked their website and it looks like they have some nice heart shaped diamonds.....I saw some just over a carat (nice size), for right around $3,000.

ninasstar

Rough_Rock
Yes, Montego....the rings were purchased from Diamond Connection in San Diego....although my center stone was purchased from Whiteflash.

laney

Brilliant_Rock

Just wanted to say ninastar - that I also really like your setting. as you know.. I have my own tacori to admire.. but I can "cheat" and look at your pics too? Right! lol!

I like that you left you''re diamond set high. I really wanted to - but they convinced me to set it a little lower than yours.

Enjoy your new set (...I sure am!)!

diamond island

Rough_Rock
Does your I center stone look yellow on the platinum band with all those G/H colored diamonds on the eternity band/setting? Given the stone is suspended/set high, does your I appear to show yellow looking at it from the side?

ninasstar

Rough_Rock

Diamond Island,

I see absolutely NO YELLOW, which is amazing. My "I" color stone looks perfectly white, even from the sides.....everyone complements me on how white it is....they think it''s a much better color grade. When I took it to my appraiser and he tested it on the color monitor thingy, it scored as a lower H, so perhaps that is why it appears so white. It looks great with Platinum and looks perfect with my G/H Stones. Before it was mounted, I could see just a little hint of color....but NOTHING now....simply magnificent. I LOVE WHITEFLASH!

diamond island

Rough_Rock
Thank you, awsome. The reason I ask is because I am considering a eightstar 1.63 J color in a tacori three stone setting. I know tacori uses G/H on the side stones. This particular setting has 0.17 ct side stones. I am concerned about the J in platinum and also with the sides being G/H. I am concerned the J will stick out yellow against the platinum and the sides. How do you think it looked slight yellow before you mounted it and now it looks white? Let me know. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results