Well I am glad that you like them! But you're questioning the size, which makes me think you should've gone with the other pair. Do they look big enough to you? I know that was of concern. The other pair was a size jump of what, 2.6ctw, and were I color, right? I wouldn't put those in jackets necessarily, due to size, but even if you did, they'd still look fine colorwise.Susan7639|1452796342|3976000 said:I received theVVS1 F 1.8TCW rounds today. They are so breathtaking they almost don''t look real to me. Would you trade them in for something bigger at the same price. If I had jackets made would I need to keep the diamonds close in color for it to look right? Please give me thoughts I am on the fence, but do feel there is no way anything else will shine like these do
Susan7639|1452798291|3976017 said:Hi AME! I could add 3-$4000 and go to a VS1 G 2.6 pair, also. Can't do ear shots as my lobes are a torn mess, getting ready to have them redone. Trust me no one here wants to see my ears Are you saying that 2.6 will be too big for jackets? I will say my lobes are attached and look pretty small.
Totally agree.diamondseeker2006|1452816748|3976121 said:I would a million times rather have 2.6 ctw G VS1 studs over 1.8 F VVS1. There is no reason to pay for VVS for studs.
Agree. Personally I would try to leave at F if possible. Would definitely go down in clarity to a VS2 and push the size up. I might consider going to G if you get a big increase in size.Yssie|1452820666|3976160 said:Thritto - drop clarity, go up in size. If any part of you whatsoever feels you'd like larger stones... You won't regret this decision.