shape
carat
color
clarity

New stones on Dan''s site!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Freke?

(kareee888 - sorry for the mini threadjack!)

How do you do a collage? I do mine in CorelDraw and no matter how I try to resize them, they still turn out GINORMOUS!

thanks

LS

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2009 7:08:26 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Which blue omie? Octagon or round?
Round. However, after viewing the new thread that compares pictures from vendors to IRL shots, I am starting to think that it might be too dark. I mean, a shade darker probably will not bother me, as you can clearly tell the photo was taken in bright light to highlight the cut. However, I would be afraid the blue would be too dark. Though the cut is nice, but I would want it to perform not only in bright sunlight, but also in moderate light as well. Perhaps the color of the octagon would be about what I am looking for IRL.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I would be cautious about that discrepancy too. He cut an oval for me (I ended up sending it back) but he took a short video of it for me before I bought it. This was for my ering. When I got it, FI ended up deciding he didn''t like ovals. And the stone only had light reflected on one side of the stone at any given time...

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for your feedback Freke! Maybe stones that appear light on his site might be the medium color I am after.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
You're welcome! I think that's probably your best bet. I've liked the lighter stones I've gotten from him, but the word "medium" seems to have quite the range over there.
33.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Ok cool. I was wondering the same regarding his "medium" terminology.

BTW, if you ever find a stone as blue as the shoe in your avatar, let me know!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol. Will do!!! (If I don't snatch it up first!!!)
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results