shape
carat
color
clarity

New spessertite and graphite silver engagement ring

NexivRed

Shiny_Rock
So awesome. The colours look amazing on your pale skin! Many congratulations :mrgreen2:

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So unique and so pretty! Congratulations!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a gorgeous stone, and that contrast with the dark silver is so evocative and just down right cool. Those colors are amazing together! I love how unique it is, very alternative, ( which I especially appreciate) and yet very ancient looking about it. It is such a special wedding set.....Congratulations!

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your marriage! Your wedding band looks perfect with your burining ember.

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your wedding and you beautiful wedding set! It is very unique and quite striking on your hand.

We have a very similar love story. I found my hubby on fb 27 years after our first kiss in junior high. We both ended up on the other side of the country, yet only 200 miles away from each other. The interesting other coincidence is I also had owned the stone we used in my e-ring for years! We've been married for 2.5 years now and still "gross" people out about how much we "love" each other, :lol:. I truly believe those years apart helped us grow into the person the other needed. I also know I wouldn't have been able to survive worrying about him as a helicopter pilot in the Army all those years. So the timing was right. I feel it makes us appreciate the time we do have together so much more.

I wish you and your love a lifetime of joy!

Keeliamira

Shiny_Rock
What a fabulous and unique set! Congrats and many happy years together!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! Love the spess in the oxidized setting. Looks like the perfect setting for the color in this stone.

weegem

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone, so much!! Life sure works in mysterious ways that's for sure!! Similar stories, @Mrs_Strizzle! It's true for us too, if we'd gotten together 25 years ago it probably wouldn't have worked out, at least not as well as it does now! Love it :D :D Thanks for sharing your story!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your marriage. What a beautiful love story! I wish you all the best that life has to offer. How lovely to have the person you were meant to be with, share your life journey. Your wedding set is stunning and unique. I love it!

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That's one awesome and unique wedding set, weegem :) Hope that you and your spouse have many years of happiness together!

weegem

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you both!! :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results