shape
carat
color
clarity

New SP eternity band!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
aww, what a great band! I love it, and it is great to have options with wedding bands. :)

what a sweet hubby
17.gif

susi

Shiny_Rock
Hello, Gail....what a beautiful choice you have made with this lovely diamond eternity band. And, aren''t the people at SP just super to work with?

I like this band, very much, with your solitaire. It can be a beautiful stand alone ring, yet, with your solitaire adds just the perfect amount of sparkle. It''s a beautiful complimentary ring.

In addition, I had wondered if your Ering was ''Vatche! It is!! I love D''Vatche and have one of their x prong mounts with pave'' The ''Vatche x prong is my favorite style..... it''s so close in the visual to the Lucida ( made by D''Vatche too ) I have not seen many pics of actual ''Vatche matching x prong sets so seeing yours was a pleasure.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much, Susi! Your collection is amazing! I love your new Lucida.
Yes, my husband was very pleased with the gentlemen at Signed Pieces! They were very nice to work with! I''m so pleased with the quality of the ring. Thanks for the compliments on my Vatche set as well! I love the e-ring setting; the proportions and lines are exactly to my liking. I like it with the matching band, but the spinning is very frustrating. I don''t want to solder them because I enjoy wearing the e-ring alone sometimes, or with an old band I have, and now, I love wearing it with my new eternity band! But especially in the cooler months, I feel I am always chasing that curved wedding band around my finger trying to get them to line up when I wear it. I wish there was a product (I''m picturing something like rubber cement) that could be used for a temporary solder (does one exist?) I''m so happy that the new eternity band seems to come almost under the prong and does not seem to clank on it or have a noticeable gap. Couldn''t ask for a better match, especially without the benefit of trying them on together first! My husband and I had both pictured a bigger eternity band for me (he hadn''t shopped around to see what the different tcws looked like) but I really do like this delicate one! I think it adds some sparkle to the set without detracting from the center stone. It will also be a great stackable at some point
31.gif

Thanks again Susi and to everyone for the compliments!!!

Suteishi

Rough_Rock
Oooh! Lovely!

The e-ring is divine and the x prong looks grand!

lol Although for me now I don''t know which I like better. Phew, good thing I have some time to re-think my wedding band options over.

They''re beautiful. Enjoy!
21.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/18/2006 5:19:59 PM
Author: Suteishi
Oooh! Lovely!

The e-ring is divine and the x prong looks grand!

lol Although for me now I don''t know which I like better. Phew, good thing I have some time to re-think my wedding band options over.

They''re beautiful. Enjoy!
21.gif
Thanks so much Suteishi! And good luck with your choice!!! :)

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very very nice. I also really like your ering. You must have alot of finger length cause it doesn''t look thick at all. Just right. I have very little finger length, but I guess that''s why there are a variety of settings. Congrats on having several lovely options.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Verly lovely! I like the style of it with the milgraining. It''s similar to my w-band.

THANKS for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results