shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT New Rodeo drive/Beverly hills7.75 ctw VVS F-G bracelet

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was just complementing you in the eyecandy section and I posted your bracelet in the bracelet thread: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-new-2015-bracelet-thread.207773/page-5#post-3857198#p3857198']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-new-2015-bracelet-thread.207773/page-5#post-3857198#p3857198[/URL]

What a stunning piece!!! Tell us all about it. I love love love the detailing as well as the beautiful sparkle. You have such an eye for amazing jewelry. Enjoy wearing it.

Diamondboy11685

Shiny_Rock
Acinom|1428246609|3857202 said:
I was just complementing you in the eyecandy section and I posted your bracelet in the bracelet thread: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-new-2015-bracelet-thread.207773/page-5#post-3857198#p3857198']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-new-2015-bracelet-thread.207773/page-5#post-3857198#p3857198[/URL]

What a stunning piece!!! Tell us all about it. I love love love the detailing as well as the beautiful sparkle. You have such an eye for amazing jewelry. Enjoy wearing it.
Do you have any idea why this post isn't showing up in my post's just in the forum list??

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous bracelet!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DB, you lead a charmed life.
thanks for sharing it.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Looks great.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your new bracelet! Wow! It looks really wonderful paired with your beautiful ring!!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You must really play SOME game of tennis!!!! WOW!

Diamondboy11685

Shiny_Rock
Jimmianne|1428278658|3857347 said:
DB, you lead a charmed life.
thanks for sharing it.
Thanks, I'm hoping to make it to next years Vegas get together. I'd love to just mingle and see everyone else's pieces in person. I know my photos don't do mine any kind of justice. :wavey:

Diamondboy11685

Shiny_Rock
Rockinruby|1428284901|3857383 said:
Congratulations on your new bracelet! Wow! It looks really wonderful paired with your beautiful ring!!!
Thanks, the jeweler cleaned up my ring so it would shine bright with my new bracelet. I just love it! It was between this and a 6ct Bvgary single strand, but I just loved this one a bit more. I think I made the right choice :love:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful photo with your ring! It seems you made the perfect choice especially since these two look so pretty together! Plus this size bracelet looks great on your wrist too. Will you wear it with anything else or just the bracelet alone? Did you see any other pieces that really caught your eye? Lol, too many questions! Anyhow, what a wonderful new bracelet to have! :appl: Congrats again!

Diamondboy11685

Shiny_Rock
Rockinruby|1428430296|3858069 said:
Beautiful photo with your ring! It seems you made the perfect choice especially since these two look so pretty together! Plus this size bracelet looks great on your wrist too. Will you wear it with anything else or just the bracelet alone? Did you see any other pieces that really caught your eye? Lol, too many questions! Anyhow, what a wonderful new bracelet to have! :appl: Congrats again!
Thanks so much! I'll wear it with other rings on both wrist's, but I probably won't wear a watch or anything with it like you would a single strand. I just wouldn't want to damage it. The amount of bling in Beverly Hills is crazy. Two of the best stores complimented my ring. Which meant a lot coming from those jewelers, and when he cleaned it for me it looked like a new ring. I had lotion caked under my stone. He said that happens a lot with the larger stones and also said after I steam clean it to blow dry off the moisture from inside, under the diamond. To eliminate water spots from the gold and diamond. I never really thought about that. I just whipped in dry and kinda tapped it to get the inside, but it makes sense. Thanks again for your kind words :appl: . It also looks beautiful with this ring. image_3060.jpg

Diamondboy11685

Shiny_Rock
motownmama|1428352003|3857647 said:
You must really play SOME game of tennis!!!! WOW!
Lol, I like that! Thanks :wavey:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring in the new photo! The new bracelet will surely compliment anything you wear with it. :appl: I second your thoughts on not wearing the bracelet with anything that could damage it. That's pretty interesting about the cleaning tips for your ring. Really nice of them to compliment it so highly plus give you some info on ways to clean it. I believe there is a thread somewhere that mentions some great thoughts on cleaning your sparklies. I can't imagine the bling and sparkle from your BH trip, but am so glad your shared photos with the PS members. Wear your new bracelet in good health! :wavey:

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
This bracelet is so amazing! I love the floral aspect of it and the width. It looks delicate, yet still substantial. And you bought it from one of my favorite places to visit, sunny Southern California. It sounds like you had (or maybe still having?!) a blast of a trip. Enjoy!!!

Diamondboy11685

Shiny_Rock
Rockinruby|1428458274|3858326 said:
Gorgeous ring in the new photo! The new bracelet will surely compliment anything you wear with it. :appl: I second your thoughts on not wearing the bracelet with anything that could damage it. That's pretty interesting about the cleaning tips for your ring. Really nice of them to compliment it so highly plus give you some info on ways to clean it. I believe there is a thread somewhere that mentions some great thoughts on cleaning your sparklies. I can't imagine the bling and sparkle from your BH trip, but am so glad your shared photos with the PS members. Wear your new bracelet in good health! :wavey:

As soon as we pulled up to Rodeo drive my partner said I had my "game face on" :naughty: (he told me prior "if we fond something you love that's not grossly overpriced it's yours, because you're so special" Aweeee :dance:. There was no way I wouldn't find something there (and he knew it lol). I always knew I had something special in my ring, I mean it's a 5ct VS1 fancy brown, but when the jewelers there were going on and on about the color and how its dark enough but so much brilliance and fire. He said its rare to find a fancy brown as beautiful as mine and at that size. After he cleaned it and presented it to me, I was speechless. I had turned lotion into inclusions in my mind. I thought I was going crazy and was actually keeping my partner from really looking at it, because it wasn't cheap lol. Needless to say I was very happy to learn those inclusions were just in my head :dance: :dance: :dance:

Diamondboy11685

Shiny_Rock
SparklySoprano|1428459707|3858340 said:
This bracelet is so amazing! I love the floral aspect of it and the width. It looks delicate, yet still substantial. And you bought it from one of my favorite places to visit, sunny Southern California. It sounds like you had (or maybe still having?!) a blast of a trip. Enjoy!!!
Thanks so much! I love the floral design as well. It was down to this or a bvlgari single line tennis bracelet that was like 5.5. It was kind of a hard decision at first, and I kept crossing the street back and forth to two salons lol. In the end I think I made the right choice. The single line with less ct weight was actually more. I live for the bling factor and these VVS F stones are fire all day! :angryfire: lol

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Diamondboy11685|1428495620|3858500 said:
As soon as we pulled up to Rodeo drive my partner said I had my "game face on" :naughty: (he told me prior "if we fond something you love that's not grossly overpriced it's yours, because you're so special" Aweeee :dance:. There was no way I wouldn't find something there (and he knew it lol). I always knew I had something special in my ring, I mean it's a 5ct VS1 fancy brown, but when the jewelers there were going on and on about the color and how its dark enough but so much brilliance and fire. He said its rare to find a fancy brown as beautiful as mine and at that size. After he cleaned it and presented it to me, I was speechless. I had turned lotion into inclusions in my mind. I thought I was going crazy and was actually keeping my partner from really looking at it, because it wasn't cheap lol. Needless to say I was very happy to learn those inclusions were just in my head :dance: :dance: :dance:

Wow! That's wonderful about your ring. At least you know to give it a good cleaning the next time you start to see "inclusions" that aren't there, lol. Too funny! I hope you wear & enjoy your new bracelet though. It's always nice to know that your loved ones appreciate how special you are & appreciate your love of jewelry! :dance: Such a nice reminder of your trip together too! :appl:

Diamondboy11685

Shiny_Rock
I am terrible at capturing the brilliance and fire in my high quality diamonds in photos. **edited by moderator, please do not post personal youtube videos for everyone's privacy**

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Diamondboy11685|1428584911|3859210 said:
I am terrible at capturing the brilliance and fire in my high quality diamonds in photos. Here's a link to my YouTube video of my new bracelet. Wow, what a difference a video can make lol
**edited by moderator, please do not post personal youtube videos for everyone's privacy**

Gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love: Wow! You can really appreciate the floral design even more in the video! It really fits perfectly and looks like it is exactly where it is meant to be on your wrist. Perfect! Just insanely sparkly & really a stunning piece. :love: Thanks for sharing the video link. It's beautiful! :appl:

Diamondboy11685

Shiny_Rock
Rockinruby|1428636367|3859639 said:
Diamondboy11685|1428584911|3859210 said:
I am terrible at capturing the brilliance and fire in my high quality diamonds in photos. Here's a link to my YouTube video of my new bracelet. Wow, what a difference a video can make lol
**edited by moderator, please do not post personal youtube videos for everyone's privacy**

Gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love: Wow! You can really appreciate the floral design even more in the video! It really fits perfectly and looks like it is exactly where it is meant to be on your wrist. Perfect! Just insanely sparkly & really a stunning piece. :love: Thanks for sharing the video link. It's beautiful! :appl:
Thank you so much for the kind words! I just love it, her name is 'Sparkle', I'm obsessed. Here's another better quality, longer video
:appl:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
[quote="Diamondboy11685|1428676608:[/quote]
Thank you so much for the kind words! I just love it, her name is 'Sparkle', I'm obsessed. Here's another better quality, longer video
:appl:[/quote]

Sparkle really lives up to her name! :naughty: Very blingtastic!! The second video shows her off even more, she's a beauty! :appl:

Diamondboy11685

Shiny_Rock
Rockinruby|1428718398|3860176 said:
[quote="Diamondboy11685|1428676608:
:appl:[/quote]

Sparkle really lives up to her name! :naughty: Very blingtastic!! The second video shows her off even more, she's a beauty! :appl:[/quote]
Thanks so much! It was between her and a bvlgari single line with less ct weight for three times more. Needless to say, after 3 or 4 trips across Rodeo drive I think I definitely made the right choice! :appl:

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Simply gorgeous :love: :love: :love:

soberguy

Brilliant_Rock
Very cool! Can I borrow it? Hahaha!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results