shape
carat
color
clarity

New Ritani Endless Love

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
BTW, my ring size is a 4.5 and I asked to not have a sizing bar at the bottom of the band...so the teeny-tiny diamonds go all the way around, eternity-style.

CIMG2422.JPG

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very nice - it looks great on you! And kudos to Bill............
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Last one! Thanks for looking everyone! And most of all, I''m so grateful for having found Pricescope. I have learned so much reading everyone''s threads (old and new). Honestly, if it wasn''t for PS, I probably would never had remounted my ring in the Ritani...would not have fallen in love with the halo-look...my e-ring would probably still be sitting in a box in my drawer...and would never have made Bill Pearlman''s acquaintance...

CIMG2423.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
cutey,
Although I can''t see the pics it''s sounds beautiful!! Good for you, I''m so happy for you!!! And I''d be even more happy if I could see the pics!! Oh well.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! What an amazing, stunning difference! The size difference looks HUGE!
36.gif

You don''t still want an upgrade do you? If you got an upgrade the stone wouldn''t fit in this mounting - correct?

Are you going to wear a wedding band with this ring or just wear it by itself?

Hats off to Bill Pearlman once again - working with Bill is like working with velvet!
17.gif

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
I can''t see the pics either...and I''m really eager to see them!!
33.gif

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Kaleigh / InLuvWithMrH -

I''m not sure why some of you are able to see the pics and some of you aren''t...
7.gif

MissGotRocks - I am not planning on wearing a wedding band. My husband thought the ring looked better by itself (because I considered getting the matching Endless Love eternity bands - one for each side). For now, I''ll leave it as is...if someday down the road, I feel like I want the matching bands, then I''ll give Bill another call. :)

As for a future upgrade...us girls just can''t get enough bling, right?!
4.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Unfortunately, I can''t see it, but congrats on the new setting! Love the endless love setting and that was my next choice if I didn''t get the one I did!

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on the new setting.
30.gif
It''s gorgeous!
30.gif
The new setting makes the stone look TWICE the size. You''re one lucky lady.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
wow- what a stunner.

GemAdorer

Rough_Rock
WOWOWOW!!!! That is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
A very nice PS''er emailed me the pics of your new setting. OMG it is gorgeous!!! It looks terrific!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow oh wow. it''s just incredible and looks huge on you. I so wish halo rings looked good on me, b/c i''d get one just like it. Congrats again..

graceelou

Rough_Rock
Love the ring!! So you had to mail your original ring to Pearlman''s and then they set it and mailed it back. Did insurance cover the ring while it was gone? I''m assuming Pearlman''s doesn''t take responsibility for it. I''m just trying to get a feel for how the process works. Thanks!!
1.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Nice very nice !!!
31.gif

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Grace - Yes, I sent my original e-ring to Pearlmans via certified mail. I had to take a plain box to the post office, and they used that brown paper-tape to seal all the edges. I insured the ring for the amount suggested by Bill, and off it went. I sent it out on a Tuesday and it arrived in Michigan on Friday. As you can imagine, I was a little nervous until I had confirmation that it had arrived safe and sound.

Pearlmans then sent my original e-ring off to Ritani for setting. It took Ritani less than 3 weeks to complete the setting and then Pearlmans shipped it back to me via UPS 2-Day. The whole process took exactly 4 weeks from the moment my original e-ring left my hands til the new one was back.

Once Pearlmans received my original e-ring and until the moment they shipped it off, I believe my diamond was covered under their insurance.

Hope this helps. If you have any other questions, I''d be more than happy to answer them for you.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just had to take another peak, it''s sooo pretty. I bet you''re thrilled. Enjoy!!!
36.gif

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
I see it! I see it!! It''s stunning!!! (Pricescope was having repairs done, that''s why we couldn''t see pictures) Wear it in good health!! Congratulations!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful on you....and HUGE! Congratulations!

graceelou

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the info!

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! What an improvement! Is your Husband pleased with the results also?
Much more fun than sitting in a box eh?
30.gif

Joni

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
I had to come back for a second look because I have a family stone that I want to remount and I am really falling in love with the halos!
30.gif

Question though -- I always thought you needed to get your diamond through Ritani for the Endless Love setting. Since they reset your diamond, apparently that is no longer the case, right???? If so, that is good news for me.
1.gif

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
JZMINBNEE - Yep, my husband was happy with the new ring as well. I think he was just happy that I was happy. He said the new setting looked kind of antique-y which is not normally his style, but that it looked really great nonetheless. He agreed that the new setting really made the center stone look a lot more brilliant (and bigger). I think he''s hoping that the new setting will keep me from talking about an upgrade for just a little while longer...

MGR - I don''t think I answered your question properly before about the upgrade. No, I would not want to replace this diamond or this new ring when I get the upgrade. The upgrade would be a totally separate ring / diamond(s) / design / etc. I''m hoping for a 3 ct oval with half moon sides, but I love so many different types of rings and looks that I don''t know how I would ever decide on anything in particular (but that''s what PriceScope is for, right?). My husband swears that my next ring is my last one...but if it really has a 3 ct center, then I think I can handle that!
2.gif

PEBBLES - I think I read here on PS that as long as it''s a remount of an old diamond, then Ritani is willing to set it for you. Otherwise, I think they would prefer you to buy their setting with their diamonds already set. However, I would just give Bill Pearlman a call if you have any questions...he does a lot of business with them, so he can probably tell you in more detail exactly what Ritani is and is not willing to do. If you DO decide to get this setting, you will love it!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good for you - I would never do anything to change this ring - it''s stunning! If this was your last ring you''d still be a lucky girl!

It is really pretty - enjoy!

Shawna13

Rough_Rock
Hello!
Although I am slightly partial to the old setting (because it looks very similar to mine)... I must say that your new ring is absolutely beautiful!
And yes... it does look HUGE on your pretty little finger.... but not too big or anything.

Congratulations!

ChooChoo

Brilliant_Rock
It looks awesome now! Congratulations :)

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks PERFECT on your hand!!!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
That looks fabulous
36.gif
- the stone looks so darn huge!!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I loved the before setting, but the after is also very nice. Enjoy!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, extreme makeover!! Your stone looks very nice in its new home
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results