shape
carat
color
clarity

New project - sapphire and demantoid butterfly brooch

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!! It's so cute and beautifully made!!!! Love the way you've constructed the colors!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely love your critters. I actually visit them on here every now and again and drool! I particularly love Mr Flamingo.

I have him down here with me in FL right now. Mr. Pinky says "Hi".

Isn't this just DARLING?! I have so many things to say. lol Where to start... ok, so I'm a big lover of brooches. I feel like they have an Old Hollywood feel, which makes them irresistible to me. When my grandmother passed, I inherited a whole bunch of beautiful pieces (all costume). I remember the first time I wore one that had vivid green and blue crystals in it... I clipped it where my black dress gathered at the side. I felt like a million bucks that night, and from there on in, I've been in love with them!

Second, I just adore critter pieces! That sketch is awesome, and it was translated perfectly by your jeweler. What a cutie.

Third... such a creative use of gemstone color and shape. I couldn't imagine it being more perfect.

Big congrats and enjoy!!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Isn't this just DARLING?! I have so many things to say. lol Where to start... ok, so I'm a big lover of brooches. I feel like they have an Old Hollywood feel, which makes them irresistible to me. When my grandmother passed, I inherited a whole bunch of beautiful pieces (all costume). I remember the first time I wore one that had vivid green and blue crystals in it... I clipped it where my black dress gathered at the side. I felt like a million bucks that night, and from there on in, I've been in love with them!

Second, I just adore critter pieces! That sketch is awesome, and it was translated perfectly by your jeweler. What a cutie.

Third... such a creative use of gemstone color and shape. I couldn't imagine it being more perfect.

Big congrats and enjoy!!

we need a thread for grandma's brooches

gingercurls

Shiny_Rock
This piece is beautiful! The colors work so well together and the design is very well done.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your new brooch! Looking forward to seeing more photos when your new clothes arrive (which makes complete sense to me).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results