shape
carat
color
clarity

New project coming - help appreciated

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I ended purchasing some pearls locally. Sorry for the terrible photos, as I made the only photo while still in the box which is super unrepresentable for showing the actual luster of pearls. Nevertheless, I decided to share that one photo as a quick update while I am waiting for them to be set. I promise to make some better photos once I have the earrings ready

Anyhow those pearls made me smile and make impulsive buying decision which is super untypical for me. I am super happy with those pearls and now only look for the tahitian pair

IMG_20230401_155409828.jpg

NY_Resonant

Shiny_Rock
For what it is worth, the WSS you bought feels heavenly and light. Very beautiful. The other photos you shared felt heavy to me. I think you made the right choice. Most importantly of all, you listened to your feelings when choosing the pearls!

I look forward to your upcoming photos!

mamong

Rough_Rock
Congratulations for finding your beautiful pair of pearls. You’re going to enjoy it for many many years to come. How’re are you going to set them? Into a pair of studs or charms?

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations for finding your beautiful pair of pearls. You’re going to enjoy it for many many years to come. How’re are you going to set them? Into a pair of studs or charms?

Thank you so much for your kind words.

I am going to set them as charms to hang from my diamond huggies. So excited to see them done soon

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! There's nothing like seeing in-person before you commit to purchase, and knowing exactly what you're bringing home, no surprises. You know you love this pair and that's SO mind-clean!!

They'll make super glamorous danglies :bigsmile:

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
For what it is worth, the WSS you bought feels heavenly and light. Very beautiful. The other photos you shared felt heavy to me. I think you made the right choice. Most importantly of all, you listened to your feelings when choosing the pearls!

I look forward to your upcoming photos!

Thank you so much for your kind words. You have perfectly worded the feeling I had in my belly about them .

A jeweler local to me just received a large lot of pearls and allowed me to play with them and I immediately got drawn to this pair. It was above my budget but they seemed to have a nice luster than 95% of the pearls in the lot and the few that could compete with them were all much smaller size and /or of round

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! There's nothing like seeing in-person before you commit to purchase, and knowing exactly what you're bringing home, no surprises. You know you love this pair and that's SO mind-clean!!

They'll make super glamorous danglies :bigsmile:

I am so incredibly excited about them. Thank you so much for your time and effort to help me in this process, yssie. Our exchange was incredibly helpful to me in order to clarify what I look after tin the pearls and identify the vendors.

Beagles

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! Those are very lovely!

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Those are very lovely!

Dear all, I wanted to thank you for all the effort you Pearl queens has put into the search of my south sea pearls with me. I just realized that it has been nearly a year and I did not really get back to you with photos (bad pricescoper).

I purchased the pearls as we all were messaging here, but then one of my diamond huggies was lost by my jeweler and it took a long time until they replaced it, so by the time I had my earrings back, I have forgotten to post here.

Sorry for my not very professional photos, but I wanted to share nevertheless IMG_3290.jpeg IMG_3290.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3287.jpeg
    IMG_3287.jpeg
    183.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3286.jpeg
    IMG_3286.jpeg
    251 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3283.jpeg
    IMG_3283.jpeg
    170.7 KB · Views: 12

lovelygemgem

Rough_Rock