shape
carat
color
clarity

New project “possibly “

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m thinking about taking my old engagement stone and maybe putting a bezel around it and attaching it to my rose gold diamonds by the yard necklace, what do you guys think ? Or should it just hang down ? Or neither haha . I’m torn and I know ultimately it comes down to what prefer but I would like opinions please . Thank you:) DCD03784-507F-4080-BB3B-66C863EA3E28.jpeg 920F2324-92E8-49B2-BCB7-BC11E71D92CD.jpeg

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello!
If you attach it to your current necklace it would look lovely of course but here is a thought.. why don't you give the pear it's own starring role. Since your DBTY necklace is in rose gold and beautiful as is.. why not just make the pear into another necklace with it as a solitaire in white gold. Then you have 2 totally different looks and different metals.

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hello!
If you attach it to your current necklace it would look lovely of course but here is a thought.. why don't you give the pear it's own starring role. Since your DBTY necklace is in rose gold and beautiful as is.. why not just make the pear into another necklace with it as a solitaire in white gold. Then you have 2 totally different looks and different metals.
Hi yes that’s a good idea , I am leaning toward putting it in an east west style bezel, maybe lol .

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I like that idea and perhaps an asymmetrical look kinda like this but with chain attached to the point of the pear.
4A451B4D-8D31-4ACC-A563-738FF829ECF0.jpeg

Yes exactly! But I think in yellow gold it just looks better on my skin , I have platinum and white gold necklaces that do absolutely nothing for me :)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I vote for it in its own necklace too - would be beautiful in yellow gold!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm going against the grain here. I think adding it to your DBTY would elevate that necklace to something more substantial, more unusual, and something waaaaay above the common! So I'd go that route.

But - let's be honest. Either way, it's going to be awesome! :wavey:

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm going against the grain here. I think adding it to your DBTY would elevate that necklace to something more substantial, more unusual, and something waaaaay above the common! So I'd go that route.

But - let's be honest. Either way, it's going to be awesome! :wavey:

Thank you mrs-b: , I have a love hate relationship with projects because I can be so indecisive :lol-2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results