shape
carat
color
clarity

New Pink Tourmaline Ring and Pendant!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
My favorite necklace is a blue sapphire and diamond cross set in platinum on a 17" platinum chain. That is the perfect length chain IMO. Hangs over crew necks far enough to not slip inside, and hangs just above v-necks and looks great against the skin. My necklace does not look so good with button up shirts. I have a shorter necklace to wear on those days that peeks out just above the top button.

Beautiful ring and necklace. Enjoy!
26.gif

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock

Date: 3/4/2007 4:21:30 PM
Author: Richard Sherwood
Gorgeous pieces, and the prices seem better than good, they seem excellent.
Great! I was getting worried. If I look really close, I can see a few specks in the pear tourmaline but hard to see if you are just looking at it for a normal distance. Both pieces are very sparkly so I am assuming they are cut well. All I know is I picked those two stones from many I looked at with my naked eye and picked the settings as well.

I was having a gold necklace repaired today at a mall jewelry store and the ladies that worked there were going crazy over the pices. When I told them they were pink tourmaline, they were amazed. They were thinking they were lab created at that price. I took them off and showed them. They loved them and wanted the guy''s name. I truly don''t know if they are great pieces but they show well. So, I guess I have some lovely souvenirs. I always get buyers remorse. But, they are not returnable as the ticket says final sale. Oh well, I will just enjoy them and look more next time before I take the plunge. LOL!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful set!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results