shape
carat
color
clarity

New Oval Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jkchan

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for all the wonderful wishes for our 35th anniversary. I really do lovethe ring so much and it looks even better than the picture shows. My daughter took the digital picture for me but she''s out of town - so I''m going to recruit my other daughter to have her help me take pictures of it from different angles, and hand shots, too.

The diamond and setting were purchased at Derco Jewelers in San Francisco. We worked with Pete who couldn''t have been more helpful and non-pressuring. I actually spotted the stone on the internet and called Pete - Pete then checked it out and had it sent to their store. The owner at Derco found it to be a very good piece and bought it for the store. This saved me the trepidation of buying it off the internet sight unseen (even though there was a 7-day return policy). We then went to Derco to check it out and I fell in love with the shape, color and sparkle of the diamond. Then I tried on numerous settings before Pete brought one out that he thought would be perfect. He was right! There are three marquis and 4 baguettes on each side of the center stone, all set in a fairly wide platinum setting. The side diamonds total 1.04 cts and are E color, VVS clarity. I am so in love with this ring I can''t believe it. As for my husband, he''s always been there for me and our family since I was 18 years old...many, many years ago. We were kids when we got together and now we have a grandchild and another on the way. I am truly blessed (most of the time-j/k).

I''ve learned so much since I stumbled onto PS and have sensed the camaderie and support that users have for each other.

Thx again and I''ll be posting those pix soon.

Jean
35.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
WOWSER! That is one AWESOME ring! Its beautiful! and huge!

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
what a beautiful ring! wear it in good health and may you have many many more happy years together!

squeaksluv

Shiny_Rock
I love ovals and I''m drooling over yours! It''s so beautiful and in a perfect setting! It''s gorgeous and huge!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results