shape
carat
color
clarity

New opal settings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gale

Shiny_Rock
These two opals are being set for my wedding. The white gold one is for me, and the yellow gold is a gift for my best friend who happens to have a thing for dragons. Both are 18K, and are being made by a wonderful custom jeweller, Pawel. Sorry for the blurry photo on the yellow gold one - it''s the best I have at the moment. The pieces are not quite finished yet - there remains some polishing on the white one and neither stone is set in. The opals really are much nicer than they appear in the photos as well.

PawelOpal1.jpg

Gale

Shiny_Rock
The second one...

PawelOpal2.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gale!! Well done--they are wonderful opals in wonderful settings. Congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i love the simplicity of both settings....and despite the blur, the quality of workmanship shows. very very nice!

movie zombie

Gale

Shiny_Rock
Thank you very much for the nice comments Sharon and Movie-zombie. I forgot to mention that both pieces are pendants. The white gold one will have an attached chain, and the yellow gold one will have a chain that goes through the top of the leg, for lack of better wording. Now that the pics are posted, I see my grubby finger prints all over the white one.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gale, opals are such magical jewels....these photograph very well, but F2F, I''ll bet they are firecrackers....
emrainbow.gif

cheers--Sharon

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
These are very pretty! I love the simplicity. Would love to see more pics when they are finished!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful Opals. Please post more pictures when they are completed.

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results