Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

New opal settings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gale

Shiny_Rock
These two opals are being set for my wedding. The white gold one is for me, and the yellow gold is a gift for my best friend who happens to have a thing for dragons. Both are 18K, and are being made by a wonderful custom jeweller, Pawel. Sorry for the blurry photo on the yellow gold one - it''s the best I have at the moment. The pieces are not quite finished yet - there remains some polishing on the white one and neither stone is set in. The opals really are much nicer than they appear in the photos as well.

PawelOpal1.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gale!! Well done--they are wonderful opals in wonderful settings. Congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i love the simplicity of both settings....and despite the blur, the quality of workmanship shows. very very nice!

movie zombie

Gale

Shiny_Rock
Thank you very much for the nice comments Sharon and Movie-zombie. I forgot to mention that both pieces are pendants. The white gold one will have an attached chain, and the yellow gold one will have a chain that goes through the top of the leg, for lack of better wording. Now that the pics are posted, I see my grubby finger prints all over the white one.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gale, opals are such magical jewels....these photograph very well, but F2F, I''ll bet they are firecrackers....

cheers--Sharon

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
These are very pretty! I love the simplicity. Would love to see more pics when they are finished!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful Opals. Please post more pictures when they are completed.

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.