shape
carat
color
clarity

New micro pave band from DBL - its PERFECT!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! And it looks gorgeous with your 3 stone :love:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi.. oh my.. pure fabulosity!!! :appl:
What a great "workhorse" band.. goes with EVERYTHING but great on it's own as well.
How fun that you are enjoying it so much.. great pix.
You have been truly "shaking the jewelry tree" this past year.. so many wonderful rings one right after the other. DH must just LERVE you!! Who could blame him? :love:
Can you post a pic with the new band and your old cut stone with the small stones on the side?
I would love to see that combo. Congrats!! Enjoy!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
You guys are so sweet!!! Thanks so much!!! :praise:

Bright Ice - my other rings were so bored just playing with the same crowd all the time, we needed a new buddy to shake things up a bit!! :lol: Your french cut band is STUNNING BTW!! especially with the newly added milgrain - :love: :love: :love:

Woofmama - she's such a little tramp this band --- one day after the next, snuggling up to whoever sits next to her!! Its like a dog in heat, this little beast - twinkling away like there's nothing wrong with what she's doing.... Geesh!! ;))

Jax - well, I have it on good authority (ME!) that DBL makes a pretty sweet little one that you really MUST go get one to play with all your pretties!! Hey, just fire off an email to David, tell him you want an "Enerchi 2.0 - micro pave version"... LOL!! oh, that's a good one - I'm going to suggest he post as a regular item and name it something... hmmm.... wheels are spinning!!

Classy Rocks -no, I do not write professionally at all. I had a fabulous time on the CS thread writing that trashy Harlequin like story about "Barrett and Loving" - that's my dream - write a trash novel!! ooooh!! HEAVEN!! But thanks for the compliments, its so nice to hear that they make you laugh! And I love your thinking--- I *DO* need another... and another.... OMG, do you see addictive tendencies to my personality? Just sayin'!

Rosebloom ---- MORE PICTURES DID YOU SAY??? oh little lady... you know I'm going to have to do an over load now!! Once my fingers acclimatize to the AC today, and "sausage fingers" reduce from Kolbasa to a mere pepperoni stick, I'd be more than happy to oblige your wishes, my friend!!

himni - I hear ya!! You said a lot in that emoticon thread!! :D

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooops...somebody hit the SUBMIT button instead of the ENTER button... dunno who...

Where were we?

Marcy - Thank you!!! You should see it in the sun - WOWZERS! :sun:

Minous!! - really?? I can't get ANY MORE BLING??? The worlds axis is at risk of plunging us all into peril if I get just one more little weeny, little teeny piece of carbon down the road??? Uh oh... cuz there may or may not be a little MORE coming my way from the Chicago area that I was rendered helpless by its charms... ;)) Come on up and lets play bling!! You bring your treasures and we can have a fun play date!

lknvrb4 - Thanks! I love it with the 3 stone, it makes my fingers look thin!! (and that's no small feat...!) I think the thinner the band, my slimmer my size 8 fingers look! LOVE that plan!

oooh~Shiney - oh yes, a girl just HAS to shine!! Its like... the RULE... or at least MY rule! :lol: My FLY is just at DBL for a little tweak, but when she comes home... there'll be a reunion the likes of Romeo and Juliet!! :kiss:

DS - thank you - from a woman who is totally "in the know" of all things blingy and beautiful, that means a lot!! I think I remembered to show it off to you at the GTG, didn't I? It was so busy that night, that I can't believe when I looked at your new AVR, I was only 'seeing' the setting and didn't even notice the DIAMOND!! (please don't kick me out of PS for that major faux pas!! :halo: )

Taylorbug - DBL! I'm telling you - gorgeous, well made, on time, easy transaction, awesome stones and metal work --- easy peasy... ask for the Enerchi 2.0 (actually, I just sent him an email saying we have to name it... and I sent my naming request in!!)

Luv2sparkle - it would be PERFECT with your avatar ring!! You need one... you know you do... you'll be a better human being...you'll be kinder to old ladies and small animals... I can just see it now -- "LUV2SPARKLE negotiates world peace" ... yup, I think you need one too!! :wink2:

Smith1942 - Thank you, but I got nothing on the "Smith Vault" and all the treasures that lay within!!! We are now trinity twins tho!! And I'm still going to hold you to a shopping trip to EBHorn, if I ever get back to Boston!

AlexT - Thank you!! Now... since you've got your DH on board with the new pear setting and the princess stones to go in a separate band... don't you think a little micro pave spacer, would be a good idea??? Just sayin'....!!!

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my very very pretty!! Yes it does seem to play well with others;-) but I do agree it might need some skinny friends, a pink friend, a yellow friend, a cornflower blue friend. Yep that's it!
This place is full of enablers helping out the Queen Enabler herself!! Hey a tiara, you need a tiara!!!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the shot with the slots! And I agree, yellow and pink "friends" for this band would be perfection! :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Elisateach|1372105973|3471515 said:
Oh my very very pretty!! Yes it does seem to play well with others;-) but I do agree it might need some skinny friends, a pink friend, a yellow friend, a cornflower blue friend. Yep that's it!
This place is full of enablers helping out the Queen Enabler herself!! Hey a tiara, you need a tiara!!!

OMG :!: --- that would be PERFECT!!! :lol:

No one should be limited in their friendships, right??? So indeed, a yellow friend, a pink friend, a little blue friend... hmmm... maybe a soft purple friend?? Yes... I NEED MORE FRIENDS!! (you're goooooood --- and I should know! ;)) love - the Queen!)

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
derbygal|1372106264|3471519 said:
Love the shot with the slots! And I agree, yellow and pink "friends" for this band would be perfection! :love:

Just like her mama, she's hooked on the good ole' "gadingadinga-DING" of a slot machine!! Man, I love Vegas... :appl:
I knew from the get go, one micro pave band would never satisfy that itch... Why do diamonds have to make us so "itchy" like that??? Always wanting more more MORE! Damn you sparkly diamonds!

Rubies-R-Me said:
Enerchi.. oh my.. pure fabulosity!!! :appl:
What a great "workhorse" band.. goes with EVERYTHING but great on it's own as well.
How fun that you are enjoying it so much.. great pix.
You have been truly "shaking the jewelry tree" this past year.. so many wonderful rings one right after the other. DH must just LERVE you!! Who could blame him? :love:
Can you post a pic with the new band and your old cut stone with the small stones on the side?
I would love to see that combo. Congrats!! Enjoy!!!

Your wish is my command! Just waiting for my fingers to shrink a bit from the Humidex outdoor temp of 36C to the indoor A/C house temp of 21C!! Once I can get my rings on, I'll snap all sorts of combo's!!

Love that - "shaking the jewelry tree"!! hahaha!! oh, and DH "tolerates" me.... because he says all diamonds look the same. Uh huh - and I tell him they do - just so he doesn't notice how much shaking has gone on with that tree!!

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
It's beautiful and it goes with all of your rings. Congrats! :love:

Abby12

Shiny_Rock
I vote yes to the yellow and pink friends :naughty: :lickout:
Lets get pink ones together! Hahah
You know as a celebration to me being single and loving it! Oh wait, i did that already didn't i? :naughty:

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooooh pretty!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Excellent addition to your collection!

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Excellent addition to your collection!

cheers--Sharon

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, it will be a nice match with your other rings... :appl:

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Oh it's gorgeous!!

I :love: me a thin, sparkly band :appl: :appl:

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Looks great! I'll bet it will regularly be your "go to" band. And perhaps, in the near future, she will be asking to have someone her size to play with. :naughty:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooooh you've been busy Enerchi :bigsmile: She's a pretty little thing!! So delicate, and looks beautifully made...

I'm usually a plain-band-with-three-stone sort of person but I gotta say, there are a couple of three-stone & diamond band combos on here that I LOVE - and yours just became one of them!! MGR's RB three-stone w/ her Tiffany anniversary channel band is another. I would never have thought to pair a princess threestone with a delicate eternity but they work *really* well together in your pics :sun:

I'm not sure why some bands and some three-stones combos are so complementary and some aren't? My three-stone looked awful next to anything but a plain 2.5mm band, even when I was careful to match metal colours, heights off the finger... Hmm. Maybe I was going about it all wrong - I should've just asked you to find me a hint of sparkle ::)

Enjoy your beautiful new band Enerchi!!!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
You're turning into quite the little sparkle ho yourself! :lol: I'm just teasing you know that! Its absolutely perfect and so versatile! Its also just my size and a perfect match for my ering. :Up_to_something: its a good thing that I'm horribly sick and on my way to the doctor or I might be on my way to Enerchis house to play with all her new baubles!!! :naughty: Enjoy it, its perfect!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm late to the show, but I LOVE your new ring!!!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooo it's gorgeous!!! Another beauty for your collection. :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
You guys are THE BEST!! Thank you so much for all your kind words!! That's why I love to share - you all make me feel so good about what I just bought :praise:

Pixgirl- this little baby *DOES* go with everything! Its amazing how flexible a slim little band can be. And even on its own, I still smile when I wear it! Thank you!

Abby - Bling twins!!! I think you need the pink one first --- it's just something you NEED... trust me on that! :Up_to_something:

Distracts, canuk-gal & DF - thank you for your enthusiasm and lovely comments! :halo:

hlmr - it is definitely my 'go to' band for sure!! I have worn it every day since picking it up at the PS GTG in LV!! RH or LH, she's always with me ... and a friend to play with her??? oh, don't worry, I'm plotting already!!!

Yssie - Thanks! I love it with the BGD and in this instance, because the ring is micro pave, the rb w the princess does not bother me at all. And as for me finding YOU something sparkly--- omg, I am SOOO not in your league! but I'm honoured by your compliment! :praise:

Christina - I am a TOTAL sparkle ho!!! I just ho ho ho all day long!! :lol: :lol: :lol: too funny!! but once you are well and the Dr gives you the all clear - come on up and play jewels with me!! We are the same ring size -what fun that would be ... your stuff would fit me!!! WEEEEEEeeeeeeee!!!! :appl:

Motownmama - ah! the Queen of the stackers!! Well, that's high praise if you like my band, cuz... you do know a thing or two about bands! just sayin'!!! ;))

Catmom - thank you! my ever expanding collection has got NOTHING on your collection of gorgeous beauties!! I think I'm going to put my DH and your DH in the same room and have yours tell mine all about giving diamond gifts to their lovely wives!! LOL!!! I loved seeing your beautiful rings and bracelets, and necklace, and earrings, in person!!

Next... I did take some pics in the sun so I will be posting a whole whack of combinations soon! Stay tuned!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
combo's!

img_2041.jpg

img_2048.jpg

img_1164.jpg

img_1170.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here with the OEC and then with the Cartier Trinity (2.9mm)

img_2046.jpg

img_1172.jpg

img_2058.jpg

img_1174.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Alone and with its IDJ little buddy...

And when I have my DBL FLY, I'll take pics then too!

Man, this ring is SOOOOO versatile!

img_2021.jpg

img_1181.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Oooooooo yeah. Love them all! Thanks so much for posting these pics!

I had to review them a few times to decide, but I think my favorite look is your new pave band paired with your IDJ band. So chic to have rows of diamonds!

TracyBear

Shiny_Rock
Wow, I'm so impressed with your high definition photos! It's really shows off the perfection of your pave band. Congrats! ::)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi, that is the cutest, most perfect band to go with everything!! So sparkly and happy!! At Single Stone, they had some of these that they stacked with all their other eternities and it still worked. Really, it's like a staple. This is going on my Bling Bucket List. (I forget which poster came up with this. Was it Circe?) But I'm using it because I have a list too!! :appl: :appl:

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
I came back to see this pretty again. It really does play well with others! It looks great with all of your bling. I really like it with your 5 stone.
A very versatile ring. I think I'm smitten.
i really love that ( now don't get me wrong) it doesn't get swallowed by your finger, it holds its own blingy self!!! Makes me rethink the skinny bands for skinny fingers, methinks I could wear one too!!
Oh where is that money tree???

Or a very rich relative I never even knew about who always said I was their favorite who has passed away at the ripe old age of 104, leaving me a pot of money???

imageuploadedbytapatalk_hd1372892198.jpg

rochelle

Rough_Rock
Yummm :appl: So pretty! Do you happen to know what process they used to make the band?

PinkyPie

Rough_Rock
SO pretty! I m going to have dreams of yummy pink micropave bands tonight.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results