shape
carat
color
clarity

New micro pave band from DBL - its PERFECT!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had been wanting a little "sumpin' sumpin'" just to add a bit more sparkle when I wasn't loaded down with all my bling, a hint of flash so to speak. I'm always on their website, so I asked David at DBL if they could make me a micro pave eternity, just like the ones on the halo settings --- and here it is! I'm totally in love with this little band - it sparkles like crazy in the sun! Right on time, just as promised and very well made!

Size 8, 1.8mm in 18k WG with FG/VS diamonds. Fits like a dream and goes with anything!

img_1987.jpg

img_1989.jpg

img_1992.jpg

img_1988.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here it is at the slots in Vegas!!!

Here it is at the Aria out for dinner - with some of its new friends!

And now its all clean and shiny, after my first shot at my new Jewel Jet yesterday...

img_1835.jpg

img_1091.jpg

img_1094.jpg

img_1996.jpg

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It's gorgeous!! Congrats on your sparkly new band!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing new piece! How will you wear it w/ your other rings?

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Yenny! Its so amazing in any lighting - even slot machine lighting!!

Mom2Boys - this little thing is such a tramp!! one minute its with the 3 stone, then I catch it hanging with the OEC, next its off mingling with the trinity band... its got the morals of an alleycat!! :lol: :lol: It just fits perfectly with any of my rings - its delicate yet substantial and so well made (not that I'm remodelling the garden with it on...) that I'm wearing it all the time! I could probably even be persuaded to get one in yellow diamonds/YG :naughty:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1372022110|3471002 said:
Here it is at the slots in Vegas!!!

Here it is at the Aria out for dinner - with some of its new friends!

And now its all clean and shiny, after my first shot at my new Jewel Jet yesterday...

Your pave band is a so pretty!!! I love that round diamond you have in the photo of your collection, with the milgrain on the setting!! Is that a round brilliant or OEC??? Beautiful collection Enerchi!!! :appl: :))

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It just seems to have this ENERGY about it... :devil:

Lovely... It looks fabulous! :appl:

Abby12

Shiny_Rock
Very nice! Yummy!!! Now you need to get one with yellow diamonds just like that one! :naughty:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very sparkly and pretty!

MK514

Rough_Rock
I love it!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Looooooove it!!!! And it looked amazing on you in Vegas!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS!!!! :love:
Love it Enerchi!!!! Looks amazing on you and hanging out with all your blingy bling! :appl:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful!! Morals of an alley cat, lol! :lol: You're too cute!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh I love it!!! :love: Adds a bit of sparkle and just seems to liven things up! I really love the versatility of a band like this, goes with everything and fun to mix and match!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
That looks veerrryyy well made and really completes your set! :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:praise: Thank you everyone!! :praise:

Rosetta - it is beautifully constructed and it goes with EVERYTHING --- it really does 'play well with others'! I am so glad I asked if it were possible to make a full eternity just like the halo bands!

Junebug - TOTALLY a multi purpose band. I have discovered that I'm a bit of a band fanatic. When I was at H Moradi in LaJolla, I just wanted to see bands; same with IDJ in NYC and DiamondZone in Chicago - I could do world tours of diamond shops based on my love of bands!! hahaha!!!

Laila - :kiss: <- my imitation of what my ring does at night when its sitting on my ring holder, winking at all the other bands.... "Hey big fella... wanna come up and see me some time?" :Up_to_something:

Missy - thank you!!! now it can't compare with the beauty honker you're packin' but it sure is a fun little sparkly fire cracker in the sun!

YT - it looked particularly alluring by the light of the slot machines, didn't you think??? If only I could teach it do make me WIN at the slots.... now *that* would make it my favourite ring for SURE

Mikat and tyty--- Thanks!! Just a little ring but it sure makes me happy :D

Abby --- ya, that thought crossed my mind... a buddy for it to play with? maybe a yellow friend, and then a pink friend??? A girl can dream, right? ;))

MayK - too funny!! :D And thank you for being my "next door neighbour" - you are my favourite Florida housekeeper!! Proof that you CAN find good help, if you interview long enough :lol:

ZestfullyBling - that is my beautiful 1.68 ct OEC that DreamerD helped me to find last fall. When I was in NYC I had it with me to find a setting for it and this was one from IDJ - it just looked perfectly at home when we plopped it in. Its true, sometimes the setting just 'finds you' -- and I had the help of Doug'sGirl with me at the IDJ counter!! That ring is truly a wonderful group PS effort! Glad that you like it!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beauty to keep your other rings company :love: Congrats!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Yum, Yum, Yum what a pretty little Tart :kiss: Shameful behavior but the pretty ones can get away with it ;))

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty! I want one too!

ClassyRocks

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi|1372023730|3471006 said:
Thanks Yenny! Its so amazing in any lighting - even slot machine lighting!!

Mom2Boys - this little thing is such a tramp!! one minute its with the 3 stone, then I catch it hanging with the OEC, next its off mingling with the trinity band... its got the morals of an alleycat!! :lol: :lol: It just fits perfectly with any of my rings - its delicate yet substantial and so well made (not that I'm remodelling the garden with it on...) that I'm wearing it all the time! I could probably even be persuaded to get one in yellow diamonds/YG :naughty:

Enerchi, your posts always make me laugh out loud! You should be a writer, if you aren't secretly one already! You definitely have a way with words!

I love you bauble collection, and a yellow diamond band would be divine with it! Then you will need one more . . . you know how things look better in odd numbers? You already know that's a fact from all the decorating you've done! Oh no, I am becoming an enabler! :shock:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
You are such a hoot!!

The band is gorgeous. I'd love pictures of some of the iterations - with your IDJ half eternity, with the Trinity etc. Maybe next time it's a quiet day you could snap a few more pics? Living vicariously here! :)

himni

Shiny_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi, it is gorgeous. I am sure it sparkles like crazy.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's it, Miss Enerchi, you are cut off! No more unless you share! Right now! With me! It is a dangerous thing when there is too much bling in one area; the whole World starts to tilt due to the weight inbalance and is thrown off its axis! Get thee to Fed Ex and send me some bling please immediately - if only to save the World :wink2: :bigsmile:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty, looks great with your three stone!

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooo ~ SPARKLE PLENTY !!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Sometimes a girls just gotta shine, right ?
I would love to see it with your twinkly yellow band too !

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great addition to your collection, Enerchi!!! :appl:

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Jax172|1372043769|3471154 said:
Very pretty! I want one too!

+1......actually, I'd like 2 please!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
awww... the perfect band ring! Looks awesome, Enerchi!

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi, it's BEAUTIFUL! :love: It looks perfect with your three-stone - and with all your other gorgeous pieces, too! Lucky ole' you! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results