shape
carat
color
clarity

New LOGR setting is here!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kjt

Rough_Rock
I''m big on the blue sapphire too! I LOVE the colour!

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
WoW! Love the blue sapphire... *Drool*
18.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mochi - no luck on getting my new pretty in the mail today. Did you get yours?

mochi

Ideal_Rock
7.gif
7.gif
7.gif
No rings her from Dan either. I''m on call to day so had to go in this morning. But apparently the mailman tried to deliver a package from Finewaters gem but my hubby wasn''t home to sign for them... AUGHHHHH..... Now my stones are sitting in the post office, all cold and so very lonely!
38.gif
38.gif

Have to wait until Monday to get my gems! But I did go to my jeweler after work and purchased a 2.2carat champagne diamond ring for my hubby''s Christmas gift, (and of course I had to get a 1carat vvs1 intense fancy yellow diamond pendant and put it on lay-a-way for me). I''m slowly winning my husband over into my addiction..
31.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Where is Dan located?? Do you know, Marcy? I really thought we would get it today, though. This is torture...

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/29/2008 5:49:00 PM
Author: mochi
7.gif
7.gif
7.gif
No rings her from Dan either. I''m on call to day so had to go in this morning. But apparently the mailman tried to deliver a package from Finewaters gem but my hubby wasn''t home to sign for them... AUGHHHHH..... Now my stones are sitting in the post office, all cold and so very lonely!
38.gif
38.gif

Have to wait until Monday to get my gems! But I did go to my jeweler after work and purchased a 2.2carat champagne diamond ring for my hubby''s Christmas gift, (and of course I had to get a 1carat vvs1 intense fancy yellow diamond pendant and put it on lay-a-way for me). I''m slowly winning my husband over into my addiction..
31.gif
Oh, your poor stones all alone and cold in the postoffice. I feel so bad for them. I love champagne diamonds - your hubby will love the ring. Woo hoo for getting him addicted to our fun habit. And you put a yellow diamond pendant on lay-a-way? Cool. I can''t wait to see it.

Dan lives in Washington. My spinel showed up in 2 to 3 days but it wasn''t over a holiday or a weekend. Hopefully we will get them Monday. I even walked down the street in the cold and snow to see if it was there. Rats.
39.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results