shape
carat
color
clarity

New Life for a Pear & Trillion E-Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Celtgrrl

Rough_Rock
YAY! thank you all! i do LOVES it! it still doesn't seem REAL though!

Thank you MissGotRocks! Why blame the sparkly carbon substance when humans couldn't work things out! it's not their fault! i didn't want a pendant that i couldn't see...so this ring does the job....As for my Dear Auntie....heh heh heh she has pixie small hands and can't fit this huge RHR size 9...Muwwwaaaa!

D&T...thank you dear... i also LOVES me some bezels...and it's so easy to throw into my ultrasonic...BZZZZZZZ!

haagen_dazs...Pete Tain of Quest is a wonderful guy...smart, innovative, patient and a perfectionist! do contact him! google "quest jewelers va"

dear nellen...Aww thanks! yes, it's blingy! and modern! and shiny...and the huge hunka heavy platinum is already getting patina on the back from wear...love it!

Ok..gotta get ready to lead 6th Graders researching The Great Depression today! whoohooo! Cheers!

Celtgrrl

Rough_Rock
Before i go...look how scrumptious the ring was presented!

QuestRingBox.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool! Enjoy it!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Woo hoo! It is so cool! I love it a LOT.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it turned out really cool! We need some more hand shots (hopefully before summer!)

Celtgrrl

Rough_Rock
hand shots? i prolly can do that before spring break....ok...ok def by summer!
LOL fair tease dear tyty333! heh heh....

and what''s with this about handshots?

i''ve been a lurker here for like years and years and i still don''t get it...what does the ring on the hand give that''s better than in the box?

cause see? i have ugly hands...stubby chubby pink short nails from computer swapping...hands....gah! [blushes] not pretty skinny delicate fingers like mine Auntie....

ok...here you go...[facepalms]

QuestRingonHand3.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH! YAY!!!
36.gif

You finally posted! I was really hoping you would be able to get to it soon, but wasn't I ever-so-patient???!
16.gif
2.gif
9.gif
12.gif

Oh baby, great photos of your killer ring! Are you wearing it everyday?

And what do we love about hand photos? Hmmmm, I dunno... I guess it's the *perspective* and the "real life" view that you just cant get from the super macro close-ups (that we also love!) (And speaking of hands, I LOVE yours! Don't you be talkin' smack about them!
38.gif
)

*LOVE YOU* and your beautiful ring
30.gif
too !

xoxo

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a cool looking ring, I absolutely LOVE it! Love the design!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's cool!

More handshots, more handshots!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, love your ring!!! All I see is fabulous bling, wooohoooo!!!
30.gif
30.gif
Love it, love the pear, trillions and rbs!!
36.gif
36.gif

Celtgrrl

Rough_Rock
Yes darling Auntie Lynn you were EVER so patient!!! thank you! (it musta hurt! LOL)

And Oh WOW thank you all!! i DO love it...i wish the trillions had more fire but i think
because they''re next to that show off - the .27 Ideal Round Brilliant that Pete picked out that is just a total slutty show OFF what stone could compete? those Rounds Pete picked out REALLY sparkle!!
i may NOW be a total Round Fan!
and the OCD girl in me is SO happy that the ring is over 2TCW! i dunno why that was gnawing at me but i just had to have it over 2 cts! am i cwazy or what!? LOL

QuestRingonHandBlue2.jpg

Celtgrrl

Rough_Rock
OMGosh! what a rookie mistake! sorry that pic is sooo big! and it doesn''t seem as if i can delete it or the post, huh? Gah! it hurts....it hurts!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is some ring! It''s beautiful! Such a great project. Do you have any photos from further away? I''d love a slightly more real life perspective.

ts44

Brilliant_Rock
Is it just me or has the bow tie that was in that pear in the old setting completely disappeared? Very nice repurposing! I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results