shape
carat
color
clarity

New Lady in Waiting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Littletreasure

Rough_Rock
Trade
I have lurked for a bit, just started posting and would now like to introduce myself!

I am littletreasure, so named because my SO''s nickname for me is "schatje". It is a Dutch endearment (I love that he is bilingual but Dutch is not the most useful or pretty language!) that loosely translates to little treasure.

I feel like I am probably one of the younger posters here at only 20 (SO is 24) but it isn''t too unusual either. I always heard growing up to wait to settle down. Go to college, graduate, live the single life for awhile and I fully subscribed to that way of thinking. When SO and I met we were not looking to date especially not seriously. Well we changed our minds fast. We realized that you can wait for the right time or the right person. Sometimes those will coincide sometimes they won''t. In our case the relationship trumped the fact that the timeline wasn''t what we had grown up anticipating. The idea of maintaining a casual relationship untill we were older wasn''t appealing. We''ve made the concious desicion to be partners for life.

We''ve talked marriage. He''s even asked me to marry him. I am just sitting pretty now waiting for the real proposal and the ring. He wants it to be a surprise but has hinted that it will be in 2010. So I think I qualify as a liw in every sense.

I am a bridesmaid in my bff''s wedding this weekend and it is only making me more excited!

I suppose I don''t know exactly how much to share or what you want to hear. So feel free to ask questions I would enjoy answering them.

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Welcome Littletreasuer!

There are LIWs of all ages here, so I''m sure you''ll fit right in.

Feel free to add your name to the LIW list, and tell us as much or as little as you want about your relationship, your dream ring, and what makes him the one (etc.).

Cheers,

HD

katomm

Shiny_Rock
Awww, I love your way of thinking. You''re definitely a LIW, join the list!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
salutations
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome! There are quite a few younger (and older) LIW''s around .. I''m 21, as a matter of fact
2.gif

You & your bf sound like a sweet couple. Add yourself to the list and hopefully your stay will be short!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
Welcome!!!
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif

Your story sounds lovely!

Don''t forget to add yourself to the list!

4ever

Ideal_Rock
I think there are several younger LIW around.....I just turned 21 last month

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
35.gif
35.gif
Welcome to the forum!!
35.gif
35.gif

brown_eyes

Shiny_Rock
Welcome!
1.gif

fuzzers

Shiny_Rock
Hi, Littletreasure!
35.gif
There are a few younger ladies in LIW, me included! Welcome!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results