shape
carat
color
clarity

New Kitten!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
we have the same toy! both my cats LOVE it. She is so sweet. I am stupid our cats are the SAME age so it is so fun to compare their sizes. keep us updated!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
HOORAY!!!! She is really having fun and has found her feet, you will have tons of enjoyment from her!! SHE IS SO CUTE IN THOSE PICS!
3.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Albi (the first), I''m glad to know that I may have had a teensy weensy part in the naming of your kitty!!
28.gif
Oh she is just TOO cute. She looks like she''s going to be a fiesty one, too! We finally put our ornaments up on our tree (had to wait for the puppy to sleep). We have a little ornament here that I''m sure Albi Jr. love- it''s a glass bowl with a fish hanging from the top part, with an ocean painted around it. The darn thing has no bottom, so it sounds like a bell. Perfect thing to call the dog! Luckily (and unluckily) our dog (the wienerdog) is small enough to not reach any ornaments on the bottom (unless he stretches up). So instead he prowls under the tree (around the base) like a shark.
20.gif
I wish I wasn''t so allergic to kitties!!
38.gif
You are so lucky! She''s a beaut.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Hehe, I''m sure she WOULD love it Amber! She just keeps getting more and more psychotically playful by the minute!!
9.gif

And speaking of names...yesterday I said something about your "Albi the 1st" vs. "Albi Jr" distinction to my boyfriend and he asked who said that, and I was like "Amber" and he said "oh, AmberWaves?" and I felt all sheepish, but I was like "SHE''S MY FRIEND DON''T LAUGH AT ME FOR CALLING PRICESCOPE PEOPLE MY FRIENDS!!!!"
4.gif

Anyway, I have more pictures to post!
9.gif

albi_in_arms.jpg

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
hehe, mid-pounce!

albi_pouncing.jpg

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
sleeping

albi_sleeping.jpg

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
cuddling

albi_tummy.jpg

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
in her new favorite nap-place: under the Christmas tree!

albi_under_tree.jpg

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh, she is soooooo adorable!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
Thanks Rascal!!!

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Those pix are absolutely adorable!
30.gif

Looks Albi is happy in her new home!!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/16/2005 12:38:25 PM
Author: albicocca
Hehe, I''m sure she WOULD love it Amber! She just keeps getting more and more psychotically playful by the minute!!
9.gif

And speaking of names...yesterday I said something about your ''Albi the 1st'' vs. ''Albi Jr'' distinction to my boyfriend and he asked who said that, and I was like ''Amber'' and he said ''oh, AmberWaves?'' and I felt all sheepish, but I was like ''SHE''S MY FRIEND DON''T LAUGH AT ME FOR CALLING PRICESCOPE PEOPLE MY FRIENDS!!!!''
4.gif

Anyway, I have more pictures to post!
9.gif
Ha ha ha!! My boyfriend says the EXACT SAME THING to me. He''s like, "your friends?" But deep down, he knows it''s SO much better for my "friends" (you''re my friends anyway, no matter what my BF says!!
emfist.gif
Shaking the fist at my BF) to hear all that stuff, than it is for him to hear it. And anyway, my real name is Amber, so hey, it''s not like we met somewhere odd!!! You know my real name, at least. I want your kitty!! My dog barked for an HOUR at a freakin'' x-mas wreath!! Animals.
emquestion.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/16/2005 6:05:01 PM
Author: AmberWaves

Ha ha ha!! My boyfriend says the EXACT SAME THING to me. He''s like, ''your friends?'' But deep down, he knows it''s SO much better for my ''friends'' (you''re my friends anyway, no matter what my BF says!!
emfist.gif
Shaking the fist at my BF) to hear all that stuff, than it is for him to hear it. And anyway, my real name is Amber, so hey, it''s not like we met somewhere odd!!! You know my real name, at least. I want your kitty!! My dog barked for an HOUR at a freakin'' x-mas wreath!! Animals.
emquestion.gif

Hehe, yeah, I don''t get why they think it''s such a funny thing to make fun of us about!!
20.gif

But yeah, now I feel like I''m being sketchy by not posting with my real name! Not intentional! It''s Laura, for the record.
1.gif

And I''m so sorry your allergic to cats!! Your dog is sooo cute though, I wouldn''t feel too bad about having to have him instead.
2.gif
And as for animals making lots of noise for no apparent reason, Albi Jr has taken to meowing ALL THE TIME! It''s sooo crazy how much her personality has changed in the four days that we''ve had her!!!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/16/2005 5:57:33 PM
Author: AChiOAlumna
Those pix are absolutely adorable!
30.gif

Looks Albi is happy in her new home!!

9.gif
Yeah, I think she''s totally settled in already!! Last night she would just walk right over our legs as if we weren''t even there, and she lay right down next to me so I could pet her, and she walks right up to us to say hello, and sprints at full speed all around the entire rest of the apartment! SO CUTE!!!
9.gif
Plus she loves walking on our keyboards (esp. my laptop) because when she steps on several keys at once it makes that little error beep and she just kept making it do that and then looking around to see what was beeping! All while it was on my lap.
4.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
AWWWW. I love kitties! I think I left off in this story when you were still considering in the other thread ... missed "THE END" ...

Didn''t know where else to post my Clementine photos for ya ... so I''ll try here!

clemsitinpretty.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Don''t worry ... the bird''s just "playing dead" ... it flew off seconds later when I "urged" Clem to drop it.

clemwithbird.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is Clem getting frisky with her "sister" Gracie. Gracie is the dominant one ... so Clem''s sneak attack was quite a rairity!

furociouskitties.jpg

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Deco, she''s BEAUTIFUL!!!! She has a bit less white than Albi, but their faces really are quite similar!

But...

hehehe, now that you''ve revived this thread I feel the need to show everyone updated pictures of Albi!!! I got some really good ones when I was upstate last week (YOU KNOW, getting ENGAGED
9.gif
) so I''ll post some more tonight!
9.gif

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
Awe!!! All the kitties here are so cute! I have two, the male it ''the dominant'' one...it cracks me up when my much smaller female gets urges to attack. She''s so not afraid of Hobbes. I love when Sophie decides to chase Hobbes, they go into another room and come out with Hobbes chasing Sophie and then it''s switched up again. Such characters.

Hobbes is my avator...kind of a dark picture. He''s my boy.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results