shape
carat
color
clarity

New Iphone 4

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Glad to hear you like it Erica! I actually just ordered mine today so I have a long wait ahead. Which case are you using?

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
I have a case from iFrogz, purple on top and black on the bottom. I did learn a valuable lesson about cases. With my 3G I used a case that just snapped onto the back. This phone has the Sim card slot on the side, and the clip on cases can put extra pressure on it. I put a snap case on my first iPhone 4 and started getting sim card error after sim card error. I took it back into AT&T and they told me to lose that case. I kept getting errors so I took it into Apple. They switched out the phone for me and told me that the sim card error has been a common thing. Since ditching that case and having my phone switched out I haven't had a single problem.

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
I've not had any problems also, but I have a case, and I'm a huge fan of speakerphone. I have to multitask so I put that baby on the counter and the cars have bluetooth built in, so I don't hold it all that much.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I'm glad you like yours too, Pennquaker! I keep hearing bad things, but then I try to remind myself that the people who usually post are the ones having problems, and it's really not everyone who's having issues....

I'm shopping online for a case. I'm thinking of the Switcheasy but I can't decide on the color - either clear, pink or teal.

http://www.switcheasy.com/products/NUDE_iPhone4/NUDE_iPhone4.php#

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My husband and son got the Iphone 4 the day it came out. They both bought bumpers and have NO problems at all. I am totally jealous. I have a 3GS which I love but the biggest feature they have that I am jealous of is the retina display. I thought my display was great but theirs is MAGNIFICENT! The other thing is the battery life is amazing. I am going to get one as soon as my contract allows. And my husband kept his unlimited data plan as we were grandfathered in by his previous phone.

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Since I had it shipped, I got it the day before it was released in stores. It activated right away. I haven't had issues with the attena, but my co-worker has. She does not have a case on it, though. I stuck the old iphone 3g case on it until I bought the ifrogz case in green. I want a rubber or silicone case, though, because I am a big klutz and have dropped it several times. I think a rubber one will absorb the shock better. Oh, my old case was a Paul Frank and I want another one :D I guess Kate Spade is making a iPhone 4 case to be released next month.

The phone is much faster than the old one. The retina display is awesome, battery life is much improved. It's good for what I need to use it for.

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Brown.Eyed.Girl said:
I'm glad you like yours too, Pennquaker! I keep hearing bad things, but then I try to remind myself that the people who usually post are the ones having problems, and it's really not everyone who's having issues....

I'm shopping online for a case. I'm thinking of the Switcheasy but I can't decide on the color - either clear, pink or teal.

http://www.switcheasy.com/products/NUDE_iPhone4/NUDE_iPhone4.php#

If you like the look of the phone itself, go clear. Since I need my things in my purse to be brightly colored so I can easily find it, I'd go with the lime! The teal is nice too if you don't want to go neon like me, lol.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results