shape
carat
color
clarity

New IDJ eternity with 3 pointers

OCgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for posting the pictures!!! Your bands look so amazing together and there are so many different ways to wear them!!!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Looks great!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
So so pretty!!! Enjoy your new bauble!!! :love: :love: :appl:

Beautiful. I like all of them stacked like how you have them...all of them. :appl:

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Your three stone is one of my favorites, and the new eternity band looks great with it!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, thankyou onedrop, that's a huge compliment!!

whatami
, Dani, lknvrb4, bright ice, Elaine, Christina, Lotus, ds and Orchid, thankyou so so much for all the lovely comments!! I'm getting such a kick out of this thread!! :rodent:

HOT
, I know!! They are sparkly little buggers! I'm blown away by how glitzy they are, considering they are so tiny! Thanks hon!!

Enerchi, you are hilarious!! :bigsmile: Unfortunately we don't have any of the above stores here in Aus, but I was in Target the other day and kept sneaking peeks at my bling when no one was looking! The lighting in there is amazing for diamonds!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
DandiAndi|1337866068|3202509 said:
Oh my goodness, thankyou onedrop, that's a huge compliment!!

whatami
, Dani, lknvrb4, bright ice, Elaine, Christina, Lotus, ds and Orchid, thankyou so so much for all the lovely comments!! I'm getting such a kick out of this thread!! :rodent:

HOT
, I know!! They are sparkly little buggers! I'm blown away by how glitzy they are, considering they are so tiny! Thanks hon!!

Enerchi, you are hilarious!! :bigsmile: Unfortunately we don't have any of the above stores here in Aus, but I was in Target the other day and kept sneaking peeks at my bling when no one was looking! The lighting in there is amazing for diamonds!!

Something to be said for stores with BIG light bulbs!!! some of those CFL's do insane stuff for diamonds.... I love doing groceries now and always happy to get to a big box store - just for the twinkle and fire on my hand! :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results