shape
carat
color
clarity

New IDJ eternity with 3 pointers

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all! Just sharing my new eternity band from IDJ. I love my full eternity with 20 pointers, but stacked with my engagement ring it's a bit overpowering, though I love the look. Luann put this precious little piece of bling together for me, it's a size 6 with .90ctw of 3 pointers, F-G, SI in their usual lovely cut. I'm very happy with it, and it looks heaps better with my e-ring!

Excuse the lack of sun in my pics, winter is on the way! Brrr!

SmallEternity1.JPG

SmallEternity2.JPG

SmallEternity4.JPG

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do loves me a bit o' stackage!! :bigsmile: I actually really like it with my fatter eternity, though I mostly wear it stacked with my wedding bands and e-ring as a set of 4, and I wear my bigger eternity on my right hand.
Thanks for looking! :wavey:

SmallEternity3.JPG

SmallEternity5.JPG

SmallEternity6.JPG

SmallEternity7.JPG

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Good job!!! It's beautiful and it looks great on your finger! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Thanks for sharing.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It's gorgeous! I love it stacked with your ering and wedding bands!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Love it!!! It looks great stacked with your other bling!!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Love your stack, Dandi! It's just lovely. The new bling really fits in well with the rest of your set!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! I love the look of all 4 rings together, and that eternity compliments your e-ring perfectly!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
PERFECT match!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it! Especially with your yellow gold bands :love:

Is it comfortable on your neighbouring fingers?

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks beautiful on your gorgeous hands, Dandiandi!! Lovely choice - i like it in ALL of your photographed options - awesome choice by both you and Luann!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Good Glory!! That looks fabulous with your set!! I love the combo of the yellow gold bands with the bling of the eternity and your three stone. Greatest simple look I've ever seen!! Wow! Contratulations!!!

lydia

Rough_Rock
Looks amazing :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Swaeet...looks very well with your yellow gold bands! I'm gonna say classic?

cheers--Sharon

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Looks great! I am really loving it with your wedding bands. :appl:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous stacking!! love the look of the IDJ eternity with the larger eternity too especially.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks pandabee, I love that look too! I think that's how I'll wear it today :bigsmile:

Upgradable, really?? Wow, what a compliment! Thankyou!! Gosh I'm blushing :oops: 8)

Maisie, it really is, thanks hun! I forget I'm wearing it, it's so comfy. I do have boney fingers though, so both eternities just tend to nestle into the bottom of my finger. It sticks out a teeeeeny bit because I ordered it a bit bigger (I'm a 5.5 and this is a 6) because I'm worried that my preggo fingers will eventually blow up, how great would it be to just purchase a ring and get only a couple of months wear out of it?! :knockout:

Thanks so much for chiming in with your lovely comments armywife, canuk, lydia, Enerchi, ame, Dana, vc10um, stargurl, yenny and purplesilk!

Oooh, the sun is out this morning! Think I'm gonna bling myself up and head out for the day :sun:

Cheers all!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful and looks great with all of your other rings - I love the contrast of the stones with the yellow gold!! :love: It will be fun to mix and match - and I like the look of the band by itself, a great look for days when you want to keep it simple but elegant - love it!

OCgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I like all the stacking. So beautiful!!!

Can you post a pic of the eternity band and just one solid yellow gold ring? I am thinking about getting an eternity band with a plain rose gold ring to pair up. Want to see how that combination will look on the hand. Thank you!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
I love your set and the new eternity...yum! :love:

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE that ring !!!
I am budgeting for one right now, in fact :appl: :appl:

This is my favorite look, but I also love the gold bands,
and the 3 stone, and ... and... and.... :love: :love: :love:

SmallEternity3.JPG

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is blingalicious! I love it with the entire set. :love:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AWW! Can ya feel the love? Dearest Laila, SparklyOEC and junebug, thanks SO much for sharing in the fun, ladies!!

ooo~Shiney, you never cease to crack me up, girl!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I wore my two eternities like that today and got compliments in the supermarket, would you believe?! :loopy: OOOH what exactly are you cooking up now, miss?? An eternity to go ith your delicious new 5 stone?? Mmmmmmm :lickout:
OGgirl, that sounds fantastic!! I love rose and white gold together! Here are some pics for you hon, sorry they aren't in great lighting as it's night time here, but I hope they help! :wavey:

DSC05593.JPG

DSC05591.JPG

DSC05595.JPG

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
yennyfire|1337598307|3200130 said:
It's gorgeous! I love it stacked with your ering and wedding bands!

Me too!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is really beautiful!!! I agree that it is much better with your e-ring, and I love your 20 point band as a standalone or with another band!

Lotus99

Shiny_Rock
It's lovely! All those stacks give you a lot of options, which is always great. :appl:

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Ooh I love it! Especially stacked with the larger eternity. Actually, I love all the combinations! Lucky girl :love:

I got the jackets from ID for Mothers day and how much do they sparkle with the 3 pointers? :lickout: :naughty: I would never have believed that something so small could give off so many sparkles if I hadn't seen it myself! ::)

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
I love love love it! :love: Your stack is amazing and beautiful and just perfect! Did I mention that I love it?!! :love:

ElaineM

Rough_Rock
So beautiful!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would wear the 20 pointer and the 3 pointer together any time I'm at a sports arena or home depot or Loews or Walmart! Those kinds of places have killer lighting that makes diamonds go insane! That combo would show off an awesome light display :love: :love: :love:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and they all look great together.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results