shape
carat
color
clarity

New Here and looking for places to buy Jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RedHighHeels

Rough_Rock
Hi!! I am new to the forum and looking for places to buy jewelry.
I have watched GSN, DSN and GemsTV. Not sure what the best place
is to buy jewelry.

Please help me!!!

Thanks

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Red,

It would help if you told us what you were specifically looking for, and what your budget is.
1.gif

mbz

Rough_Rock
Trade
Use the search on the front of PriceScope - alot of these vendors give special pricing to forum members.

While I haven''t actually purchased from anyone yet, I plan on using James Allen tomorrow for my purchase. I have found their pricing to be exceptional, and for the cut that I''m going for (Asscher) the appearance of the diamond is key - with them you can see actual photos of the stones.

I''ve seen lower prices at Diamonds.com, however they are a drop-shipper (like Blue Nile) and can''t provide photos.

I''m sure the other members will be able to provide better insight here as well.

Mike

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a good beginning search tool. https://www.pricescope.com/sift.aspx

I have bought from both Good Old Gold and WhtieFlash because they seem to have the best selection of ideal cut, in-house diamonds.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/26/2009 8:06:35 PM
Author: Ellen
Hi Red,

It would help if you told us what you were specifically looking for, and what your budget is.
1.gif
Ditto, welcome to Pricescope!

RedHighHeels

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for the responses. I am really interested in GSN. I like their show the best. I am interested
in nice jewelry but prefer to keep the expense under $8,000. I don''t think I will shop at DSN. Their stuff
looks cheap and the hosts drive me bonkers.

What is the best Gem shopping show on TV? I will also check out online places suggested by others.

Thanks again

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 11:12:49 AM
Author: RedHighHeels
Thanks everyone for the responses. I am really interested in GSN. I like their show the best. I am interested
in nice jewelry but prefer to keep the expense under $8,000. I don''t think I will shop at DSN. Their stuff
looks cheap and the hosts drive me bonkers.

What is the best Gem shopping show on TV? I will also check out online places suggested by others.

Thanks again
If you are wanting good gem jewelery, I would suggest posting a new thread in the colored stone forum. There are tons of really informed people in there, and they love helping!

https://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/forum.asp?forumID=11

And you''re welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results