shape
carat
color
clarity

New Here and looking for places to buy Jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RedHighHeels

Rough_Rock
Hi!! I am new to the forum and looking for places to buy jewelry.
I have watched GSN, DSN and GemsTV. Not sure what the best place
is to buy jewelry.

Please help me!!!

Thanks

Hi Red,

It would help if you told us what you were specifically looking for, and what your budget is.
1.gif

Use the search on the front of PriceScope - alot of these vendors give special pricing to forum members.

While I haven''t actually purchased from anyone yet, I plan on using James Allen tomorrow for my purchase. I have found their pricing to be exceptional, and for the cut that I''m going for (Asscher) the appearance of the diamond is key - with them you can see actual photos of the stones.

I''ve seen lower prices at Diamonds.com, however they are a drop-shipper (like Blue Nile) and can''t provide photos.

I''m sure the other members will be able to provide better insight here as well.

Mike

This is a good beginning search tool. https://www.pricescope.com/sift.aspx

I have bought from both Good Old Gold and WhtieFlash because they seem to have the best selection of ideal cut, in-house diamonds.

Date: 2/26/2009 8:06:35 PM
Author: Ellen
Hi Red,

It would help if you told us what you were specifically looking for, and what your budget is.
1.gif
Ditto, welcome to Pricescope!

Thanks everyone for the responses. I am really interested in GSN. I like their show the best. I am interested
in nice jewelry but prefer to keep the expense under $8,000. I don''t think I will shop at DSN. Their stuff
looks cheap and the hosts drive me bonkers.

What is the best Gem shopping show on TV? I will also check out online places suggested by others.

Thanks again

Date: 2/27/2009 11:12:49 AM
Author: RedHighHeels
Thanks everyone for the responses. I am really interested in GSN. I like their show the best. I am interested
in nice jewelry but prefer to keep the expense under $8,000. I don''t think I will shop at DSN. Their stuff
looks cheap and the hosts drive me bonkers.

What is the best Gem shopping show on TV? I will also check out online places suggested by others.

Thanks again
If you are wanting good gem jewelery, I would suggest posting a new thread in the colored stone forum. There are tons of really informed people in there, and they love helping!

https://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/forum.asp?forumID=11

And you''re welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP