shape
carat
color
clarity

New Harry Winston

Blair Balmain

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I just turned 25, I'm from the USA in a New England state. I just made my first purchase from Harry Winston--it is the lily cluster ring in platinum, small version. I have never purchased from Harry Winston before and have mostly shopped at Van Cleef, Tiffany, Graff. Because I don't like to assume anything, I figured I would come here and ask some questions.

1. Is anyone familiar with in-house cleaning services at Harry Winston? I understand we are in a pandemic and I certainly won't be going anywhere soon--I purchased the ring over the phone via an associate with wire transfer. But when things settle I am sure there will be at least one occasion that I'll want to get the ring cleaned briefly. Any knowledge of this/the process?

2. Is anyone aware of H. Winston's supply chain? I'm aware the diamonds are mined at Diavik in the Northern Territory. I've failed before at getting a sense of how their non-bespoke production works, and this is a long shot, but I have been told there are many knowledgeable people on this forum regarding information that can't easily be found elsewhere.

Thank you! :)

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m sure it’s lovely! Do you have a photo? I’ve never purchased a major luxury retail item.

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
I recently got a card from Harry winston saying they are starting to do inspections & cleanings again on their jewelry.
I haven't brought my ring yet.

We would love pics of your HW, Graff etc pieces if you care to share!

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
I know nothing about high end retail but...

We want pics or it didn't happen ;-) ;-) :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results