shape
carat
color
clarity

New Harry Winston

Blair Balmain

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I just turned 25, I'm from the USA in a New England state. I just made my first purchase from Harry Winston--it is the lily cluster ring in platinum, small version. I have never purchased from Harry Winston before and have mostly shopped at Van Cleef, Tiffany, Graff. Because I don't like to assume anything, I figured I would come here and ask some questions.

1. Is anyone familiar with in-house cleaning services at Harry Winston? I understand we are in a pandemic and I certainly won't be going anywhere soon--I purchased the ring over the phone via an associate with wire transfer. But when things settle I am sure there will be at least one occasion that I'll want to get the ring cleaned briefly. Any knowledge of this/the process?

2. Is anyone aware of H. Winston's supply chain? I'm aware the diamonds are mined at Diavik in the Northern Territory. I've failed before at getting a sense of how their non-bespoke production works, and this is a long shot, but I have been told there are many knowledgeable people on this forum regarding information that can't easily be found elsewhere.

Thank you! :)

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2
    Jewels Of The Week: February 2021
    Jewels Of The Week: February 2021
    February's Throwbacks: Diamonds are Forever
    February's Throwbacks: Diamonds are Forever

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.