shape
carat
color
clarity

New Harry Winston

Blair Balmain

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I just turned 25, I'm from the USA in a New England state. I just made my first purchase from Harry Winston--it is the lily cluster ring in platinum, small version. I have never purchased from Harry Winston before and have mostly shopped at Van Cleef, Tiffany, Graff. Because I don't like to assume anything, I figured I would come here and ask some questions.

1. Is anyone familiar with in-house cleaning services at Harry Winston? I understand we are in a pandemic and I certainly won't be going anywhere soon--I purchased the ring over the phone via an associate with wire transfer. But when things settle I am sure there will be at least one occasion that I'll want to get the ring cleaned briefly. Any knowledge of this/the process?

2. Is anyone aware of H. Winston's supply chain? I'm aware the diamonds are mined at Diavik in the Northern Territory. I've failed before at getting a sense of how their non-bespoke production works, and this is a long shot, but I have been told there are many knowledgeable people on this forum regarding information that can't easily be found elsewhere.

Thank you! :)

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m sure it’s lovely! Do you have a photo? I’ve never purchased a major luxury retail item.

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
I recently got a card from Harry winston saying they are starting to do inspections & cleanings again on their jewelry.
I haven't brought my ring yet.

We would love pics of your HW, Graff etc pieces if you care to share!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Actress Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III of Monaco's Wedding
    Actress Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III of Monaco's Wedding
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Style File: Emma Watson
    Style File: Emma Watson

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.