shape
carat
color
clarity

new handbags for spring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Don''t speak to me about bags, they happen to be my newest obsession, although I have to say that I am not a seasonal person, I just buy whatever I happen to see.
I just picked up a new Speedy 25, a black Epi pochette, and a Michael Kors brown hutton satchel (for work).

Here''s a tip for anyone who has the speedy that I picked up from someone.
Anyone who has one knows that they are infamous for sagging once you put stuff into it.
But someone told me that if you put a piece of cardboard, cut to fit the bottom, it will prevent sagging and protect the bottom.

I just cut mine today and then cut a piece of red silk and stapled it to the cardboard and then I hammered down the edges of the staples (so they don''t stick out).

I tried it out and it works like a charm!
Here''s a picture of it.

133_3367 (2).JPG

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Great idea Butterfly! And the bottom of the bag won''t get so dirty.... I''m not a seasonal gal either...black is in each season LOL... It''s always black. I got myself a little sumthinsumthin but it didn''t come in the mail today. Argh. But I''ll post when it arrives!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Watcha getting Moresie?
41.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results