shape
carat
color
clarity

New gemstone eternity band + new pics of e-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
I recently got a "pink emerald" (aka morganite, aka pink beryl) eternity band... 24 stones, 1.8 ctw. I love it!
30.gif
It''s a very faint pink and surprisingly sparkly. The setting is 18K white gold. While playing with DH''s camera yesterday trying to take pics of my new pretty, it occurred to me to try taking pics of my e-ring through a loupe... and OMG, I finally have been able to take some good closeup pics of my asscher!
36.gif

Here''s my e-ring/w-band, and new gemstone eternity band... on the funky ''70s ashtray I use as a ring holder. Next to the diamonds, you can see the eternity band''s "pinkness."

friends910.jpg

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
And on my hand... though I actually wear it as a RHR... but I can''t take pics left handed!

pnkemhnd910.jpg

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
And w/ doggie trying to give it a lick!
1.gif

dgggyrng910.jpg

Starky

Rough_Rock
Very pretty
36.gif

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Lucky bamboo shot... closest thing to a flower in this house!

pnkem910.jpg

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks starky! Here''s a pic through the loupe of the 3 stacked together... w/ Mara''s covering the flash trick.

rd910.jpg

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Money shot!

asschclsp9102.jpg

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
And just for fun, a new hand shot!

hndeng910.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very nice! Love the loupe shots!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I love the pinkiness of the eternity band too!!!

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Tacori! I literally gasped the first time I saw a clear pic I had taken through the loupe! It was very exciting! Thank you too bling*diva!
1.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous new band! I love those new pics of your ring too, it''s such a pretty asscher and a great setting. I''ll have to try taking pictures through a loupe with my crappy camara too.

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
gorgeous!! love the photos

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Love the pics, Lizzie! Your new ring is so pretty!!! And I love your e-ring and w-band too! Just lovely!
36.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
wow! great pics!!
love the new band!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the new band--so pretty!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it too. what a pretty RHR....

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
oooh very pretty! I love how in the first pic the asscher is picking up some pink as well.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

How wonderful! I am great fan of pink beryl!!! YUM!

cheers--Sharon

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What a pretty eternity band! Love the pink. Also very nice new pics of your engagement ring set.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Lizzie, your ring set is among my favorite on PS. That pink eternity band is SMASHING. Where did you get it? I have been wanting to incorporate a pink stone band with my wedding set for some time now.

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
emsmilep.gif
Oh I love the pink!!!! How lovely is that!! So pretty on you!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a great RHR - I love the soft pink of the eternity band! It''s very sparkly.
36.gif

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
Oh I love it- is it as sparkly IRL as it appears in pictures? Where did you get it- I love it!

agent999

Rough_Rock
Oh that is so pretty!
I never heard of pink beryl.
How did you find it?

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
wow beautiful rings, eternity ring by morganite!! I wish if I could see it in person
30.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lizzie, your set is really gorgeous and unique! I hadn''t heard of pink beryl, either...and I''m an emerald lover, imagine that!!! Thanks for sharing your pictures!
36.gif
35.gif

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock

Awww, thank you so much ladies! You''re all so sweet!

9.gif
I love this board!
emrose.gif

Lizz- Thanks! That''s quite a compliment! Your e-ring is one of my faves too! Love love love it w/ the new BB&B band!

1.gif

As for where I got my eternity ring.. dare I say it... Ebay! Yep! I''ve been looking for an inexpensive "just for fun" gemstone eternity band for several months... and will periodically scope out the scene on Ebay, though most eternity bands I''ve seen on there are way over my Ebay price limit. But while searching for some "pink sapphire" eye-candy, I happened to come across an "interesting" ring with a morganite center stone. I''d never heard of it, so I started to do some research (first up, PS, of course

2.gif
), and shortly thereafter came up with this ring in my size! The Ebay pics weren''t very good... hardly any sparkle, but I knew that jewelry generally doesn''t photograph well, and the price was just too ridiculously good… I figured it was worth a bit of a gamble. I had not been expecting a whole heck of a lot, but it sparkles very nicely for a non-diamond band. I did have to put it in the US for a few minutes when it arrived though!

GemKlctr''s Shades of Beryl thread shows a lovely array of beryl stones (inc. emerald and aquamarine). They''re verrrry beautiful. And with a hardness of 7-8, pretty durable.

And I must say, I do like having sparkle all the way around my finger!
2.gif
DH is nervous!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!! I love the hint of pink in the eternity band!

It was also a nice treat to see your wedding set. I love non-matchy sets and your band with rounds looks incredible with your asscher!

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
Would you mind giving the name of the seller? I am so obsessed with your new band
30.gif
thanks so much for sharing

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results