shape
carat
color
clarity

New Forum Troubleshooting-Please Post Questions and Answers

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry to post here but I cannot find the more recent trouble shooting thread. I keep getting wonky alert numbers. Something is not right. I reset my computer and also tried in firefox and Safari and it is the same issue. So I don't think it is just my computer issue. Is anyone else getting inaccurate and wonky alerts over the past few days? Thanks.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to post here but I cannot find the more recent trouble shooting thread. I keep getting wonky alert numbers. Something is not right. I reset my computer and also tried in firefox and Safari and it is the same issue. So I don't think it is just my computer issue. Is anyone else getting inaccurate and wonky alerts over the past few days? Thanks.

Me too. Have to click on every post that is in the alert else the alert keeps popping up. Unlike before when the alert will go away once you click on the alert (whether you click on the alerted posts or not)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me too. Have to click on every post that is in the alert else the alert keeps popping up. Unlike before when the alert will go away once you click on the alert (whether you click on the alerted posts or not)

OK thanks for confirming it isn't just me. I was waiting for whatever issue it was to be fixed but since this has been going on now for a few days it occurred to me perhaps admin isn't aware of it.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My reply box looks strange too. Also, after I have posted a reply, my words still appear in the reply box..even though it has posted.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I keep getting wonky alert numbers.

I'm having all these same problems.
It is confusing trying to weed through the alerts.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not sure if this has been mentioned, however, when using the phone version of this board, the existing photos in my gallery are listed one by one almost as wide as the phone itself, rather than in thumbnail and a few at a time.

It makes finding older photos very tedious and laborious.

Could we go back to how it was before the upgrade please?

Thanks in advance.

DK :))

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I am also having the same alert issues other users cited. Just flagging - I cant tell if they go away when I click on an individual notification or not...

SallyBrown

Shiny_Rock
Same problems here. I’m starting to give up on the alerts bell out of frustration. So I’m losing track of some of the replies I‘ve gotten. :confused:

My old peanut brain can’t deal with this and starts to just wander off to look at shiny things :lol:

Last edited:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m also getting wonky alerts that will flash for a second and then go away. My reply box is weird.

Various pieces of words and paragraphs have disappeared.

I have lost 2 posts to cyberspace— don’t know why, other than I hit some button (no idea what) and it went back a screen and when I went back forward, no part of the post was saved.

Also, I can’t use smilies.

Thank you.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My reply box looks strange too. Also, after I have posted a reply, my words still appear in the reply box..even though it has posted.

Oh yes, this is happening to me and it’s aggravating because I have to manually delete it all before I can post something new.

Also, sometimes quoting works (like in this post) and sometimes it doesn’t work.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh and yes, lastly, uploading and inserting photos has become tedious and with extra steps. A little on the confusing side.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Ella
The 'Alerts' number keeps changing. I'm having trouble weeding through messages I've read and ones I haven't.
I think we're all having this issue, as you can see by all the previous comments

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium

@missy, I think I found the correct thread

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results