shape
carat
color
clarity

New DK Anniversary 5-stone band/RHR

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock
My new DK ring arrived today and it’s very blingy! It has 1ctw of VS/G hearts and arrows diamonds which is the perfect amount of sparkle - maybe too much since I’m not used to seeing this much bling on my finger.

When I got engaged I didn’t want a solitaire because I didn’t want to do what was typical so I still don’t have one. I have a thick diamond band that I still love and though the diamonds are high quality they aren’t quite as nice as these hearts and arrows ones (which I need to get used to!)

The detail on the sides is the perfect touch to make this 5-stone ring a little unique. Very exciting! ABE148D5-1E6D-409F-AB59-A6E203B3723E.jpeg AA3C172C-E59C-4874-B131-F965C0FAF375.jpeg

Last edited:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s beautiful and looks perfect on your hand!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful :love:
Love all the little details and the yellow gold!

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful :love:
Love all the little details and the yellow gold!

Thanks! I mostly wear yellow gold but I almost went with white because diamonds do seem to sparkle better in white. But I think these diamonds really hold their own in the yellow and there’s not a lot of gold around them anyway.

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous! I love it. Congratulations.

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning

I can't believe it's only 1 carat total - must be the design that makes it look bigger. I wish the sun would come out so I can see the diamonds in bright sunlight!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous! I love the detail on the sides, amazing!!

SapphireLover

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful. Where did you source the diamonds from? Did DK get them for you or did you supply your own?

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my that's pretty! Love the bezels!!!

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock
They are actually "faux" bezels because I didn't want to bury the stones, so there are also prongs. I had seen a similar ring in a store with the milgrain but the diamonds weren't good enough so I had this one made. And it even ended up being more cost effective.

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock
I ended up sourcing them myself, although David could have gotten them at a very similar price.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, this is so lovely!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I loved this when I saw it on his IG! It’s buttery perfection and the stones are really beautiful. Love it!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a stunning ring! It looks beautiful on you - love the contrast between white diamonds and shimmers of yellow gold. Enjoy your new ring!

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
This is so pretty! I love the faux bezel design and how the stones hug your finger. It looks really comfortable, too!?

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock
This is so pretty! I love the faux bezel design and how the stones hug your finger. It looks really comfortable, too!?

I'm still getting used to wearing it but it does seem very comfortable. One of the flowers on the shank is a bit rough so I might try smoothing it down a bit. It's a nice low profile which is what I wanted and there was just barely enough room for the milgrain detail on the gallery part. It's pretty incredible how tiny that milgrain is - I don't know how they did that!

RayRay

Shiny_Rock
It’s beautiful!!! What size finger are you? And I’m sure David would happily fix that flower for you!!

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock
It’s beautiful!!! What size finger are you? And I’m sure David would happily fix that flower for you!!

I know he would but I really don't want to send it back!! It's not really that bad and I think it's partly because I'm not used to wearing it.

I'm a size 6 but I got a 6 1/4 to fit over my knuckle and sizing beads to keep it from spinning. Seems to have worked out well.

RayRay

Shiny_Rock
Lol I know what you mean about sending it back;-)

It’s really a perfect size on your finger, nice job!!!

Hum-ble

Rough_Rock
Simply stunning!! :kiss2::kiss2:looks amazing on your hand!! Congrats and enjoy your new beauty!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
I saw this on IG and I knew you were waiting for it. I think it turned out so beautiful! I love the faux bezels and the little flower details! I hope you love it!

Q

Queenie60

Saw this on David's IG - beautiful and classic. Congratulations and enjoy!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! :love: Looks gorgeous on your hand.❤

luxe

Shiny_Rock
So much wonderful detailing - the milgrain is so fine and delicate, love love!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results