shape
carat
color
clarity

New Diamond Tennis Bracelet

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
So gorgeous! Excited to hear about your VCA SO...what a perfect sparkly arm party it will join!
Thanks so much I’m on pins and needles waiting. I have three Alhambra bracelets ordered. 1 in wg & onyx which I plan to stack with this arm and my white stack is completed. I’m working on a RG stack so I ordered two RG Alhambra’s in GMOP & MOP. That’s as far as I have gotten because I have spent serious coin this year and I need to plan this out.

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ohhhh myyyy -- so beautiful! I hope you feel "extra" and wear it very often!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I love this! Looks fabulous with your bangles. All these tennis bracelets make me want one and I don’t like anything around my wrist!

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
I love this! Looks fabulous with your bangles. All these tennis bracelets make me want one and I don’t like anything around my wrist!

Thanks so much. I love arm jewelry. It’s my absolute favorite

MiniMinerva

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much I’m on pins and needles waiting. I have three Alhambra bracelets ordered. 1 in wg & onyx which I plan to stack with this arm and my white stack is completed. I’m working on a RG stack so I ordered two RG Alhambra’s in GMOP & MOP. That’s as far as I have gotten because I have spent serious coin this year and I need to plan this out.

Amazing! The WG & onyx will be a stunning combination of visual textures for this lusciousness! Would love the whole party when it arrives. I love the RG as a border on Alhambra...the GMOP w/RG holiday pendant is what hooked me on VCA. I love the creamy white MOP with it too. Gah!! I love your style!

Edited to ask you: what size are your Loves and bangles if you don’t mind sharing? It’s so hard to find bangles that stack perfectly with them so I’d love to know more!

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing! The WG & onyx will be a stunning combination of visual textures for this lusciousness! Would love the whole party when it arrives. I love the RG as a border on Alhambra...the GMOP w/RG holiday pendant is what hooked me on VCA. I love the creamy white MOP with it too. Gah!! I love your style!

Edited to ask you: what size are your Loves and bangles if you don’t mind sharing? It’s so hard to find bangles that stack perfectly with them so I’d love to know more!

I’m so excited about all my VCA. I just got into it last year and boy have I fallen hard. We have the same taste. I have the vintage rg gmop necklace and the mop lucky butterfly necklace.
My loves are a size 17 and I had ID jewelry custom the bangles to that size as well. They can match them up to any size love I believe as they are both oval.

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much. I’m the total opposite. I love bracelets but don’t really care for necklaces

MiniMinerva

Shiny_Rock
I’m so excited about all my VCA. I just got into it last year and boy have I fallen hard. We have the same taste. I have the vintage rg gmop necklace and the mop lucky butterfly necklace.
My loves are a size 17 and I had ID jewelry custom the bangles to that size as well. They can match them up to any size love I believe as they are both oval.

Sweeeet thank you! Not only do we have the same taste, we have the same Love bracelet size (17) too! :lol: Awesome to know that there is a perfect fit outside of Cartier. Off to stalk the ID jewelry bangle now...and I’ll be back to stalk your arm party(s) when your SO comes in! Sooo excited for you!

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!!! That is some seriously beautiful wrist bling, I love it!!! It looks amazing on you!! :love:

Mcgregor

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my! Your wrist stack looks amazing!!!

Lara Abi

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,

I decided to add classic tennis bracelet to my collection. This matches my tennis necklace but I don’t have plans to wear as set. Picked her up on Good Friday and absolutely love how it looks stacked with my diamond bangles. FA2DB5CC-FE40-48A6-B657-2CAFBFB04E2B.jpeg 9C46690C-E492-4E99-B180-1BA24B9EACB1.jpeg

Ohhh that’s beautiful!!

How many carats is it??

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy cow that's AMAZING!!! Wow.. what a gorgeous trio of bracelets.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m dead. :kiss2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yowza, @Missie1! That's gorgeous!! Congratulations!! What is the one last piece you're after for your bracelet collection?

And this made me laugh, @Alex T!

I mean seriously....... It doesn't get to be a better Arm Party than that!!

Damn straight!

(Heading off now to try to resuscitate @LLJsmom....)

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
I’m dead. :kiss2:

I know right. I’m finally satisfied with my diamond arm. It’s so over the top I love it. My BFF said the pics don’t do it justice.

Last edited:

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Yowza, @Missie1! That's gorgeous!! Congratulations!! What is the one last piece you're after for your bracelet collection?

And this made me laugh, @Alex T!

Damn straight!

(Heading off now to try to resuscitate @LLJsmom....)

Omg I’m crying laughing over here. I SO VCA wg & Onyx Alhambra bracelet for a pop. I wanted another tennis bracelet but I’m working on my VCA arm as well so I can’t swing it

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
“Thud”........drop dead gorgeous. Wow. Just wow.

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Your bracelets are beautiful, do you wear them daily?

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Your bracelets are beautiful, do you wear them daily?

Thank you and no i don’t. I normally wear my two Love bracelets daily. I do plan to give them some action this summer.

Orchids0926

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone,

I decided to add classic tennis bracelet to my collection. This matches my tennis necklace but I don’t have plans to wear as set. Picked her up on Good Friday and absolutely love how it looks stacked with my diamond bangles. FA2DB5CC-FE40-48A6-B657-2CAFBFB04E2B.jpeg 9C46690C-E492-4E99-B180-1BA24B9EACB1.jpeg

Oh geez....I audibly gasped. What a gorgeous trio. Have your shared the deets on the bangles?

Mosie1207

Rough_Rock
Ugh so pretty!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results