shape
carat
color
clarity

New Diamond Tennis Bracelet

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Oh geez....I audibly gasped. What a gorgeous trio. Have your shared the deets on the bangles?

Thanks so much. Yes I have. They are custom IDJ with .20 point stones. They actually have their own thread.

Orchids0926

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much. Yes I have. They are custom IDJ with .20 point stones. They actually have their own thread.

Found it! Thanks for the response and sharing pics your beautiful pieces.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Missie1 Did IDJ make your tennis bracelet, too? I may have missed it if you already said. I am still debating about diamond bracelets!

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
@Missie1 Did IDJ make your tennis bracelet, too? I may have missed it if you already said. I am still debating about diamond bracelets!

No my local jeweler who my DH uses made it. He’s actually making me another one now. What size and style are you considering

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No my local jeweler who my DH uses made it. He’s actually making me another one now. What size and style are you considering

I am leaning towards a bezel bracelet partly because I think it would look good with the Alhambra beaded edges! But those settings are expensive in platinum, so I may go with a traditional 4 prong setting. I've only gotten one quote and it was fairly high, so I want to get another quote or two. I think I'd like 20 pointers in a bezel, but it is hard to judge sizes when I can't try any on! I'll probably check with IDJ for a quote if they can show me the setting options. I don't like the bezel settings they show on their site.

I love your IDJ bangles, too. I am debating about a bangle but want to see if I get a VCA bangle before deciding so that the diamond bangle could be made to fit with it.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh to have just one of those bracelets!! Classic and gorgeous!!

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
I am leaning towards a bezel bracelet partly because I think it would look good with the Alhambra beaded edges! But those settings are expensive in platinum, so I may go with a traditional 4 prong setting. I've only gotten one quote and it was fairly high, so I want to get another quote or two. I think I'd like 20 pointers in a bezel, but it is hard to judge sizes when I can't try any on! I'll probably check with IDJ for a quote if they can show me the setting options. I don't like the bezel settings they show on their site.

I love your IDJ bangles, too. I am debating about a bangle but want to see if I get a VCA bangle before deciding so that the diamond bangle could be made to fit with it.

I think a 4 prong will look lovely with your VA pieces. If you get tennis little snug it shouldn’t rub the Alhambra beaded edges. I also should check with ID to see the price for .25 pointers as the 4 prong tends to make stones seem smaller to me. I would definitely not recommend the diamond bangle with the VCA bangle. It’s weird but they wont lay flush because of the latch on the diamond bangle.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think a 4 prong will look lovely with your VA pieces. If you get tennis little snug it shouldn’t rub the Alhambra beaded edges. I also should check with ID to see the price for .25 pointers as the 4 prong tends to make stones seem smaller to me. I would definitely not recommend the diamond bangle with the VCA bangle. It’s weird but they wont lay flush because of the latch on the diamond bangle.

That is extremely helpful! Thank you! Do you just wear the diamond bangles together or alone? They are really beautiful! It does give me an idea of what 20 pointers would look like in a tennis bracelet. They'd just have a tiny bit more spacing, probably. I want one that can be worn casually, and I am really uncertain of the size stones I want!

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
That is extremely helpful! Thank you! Do you just wear the diamond bangles together or alone? They are really beautiful! It does give me an idea of what 20 pointers would look like in a tennis bracelet. They'd just have a tiny bit more spacing, probably. I want one that can be worn casually, and I am really uncertain of the size stones I want!

Thanks I really love them on their own or with tennis bracelet. Also I will wear one bangle with my loves as I wear them majority of the time. I have attached so you can see the latch which really bugs me when wearing bangles. 568F5330-67B0-414C-B1ED-D8CBAB54B86C.jpeg 6EA70B3B-5F42-4D26-AB86-DE428963F5F3.jpeg 704656BB-614F-41D4-BA0B-DECD17FEFFBE.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results