shape
carat
color
clarity

New diamond hoops

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/28/2009 3:59:22 PM
Author: Mrs Mitchell
Thank you all for sharing my excitement about these hoops. I''ve been dreaming about them allllll day! Can''t wait to have them.

Gailey, I''m in Scotland. Where are you?

Jen
Canada for the last 12 years, but originally from the UK Gloucester-->Hereford-->Marlow.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Jen, you have been MISSED!!!!!
35.gif

The earrings are gorgeous!!!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good to see you Mrs! They look just lovely, can''t wait to see ear shots!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
very, very yummy and beautiful!!

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
HI all!
Jen is still a HUGE favorite around here too! ( Back Acha jen!)

This design is a common prong affair- featuring .05ct diamonds.

Till we get some ear shots, here''s what the diamonds looked like prior to setting.

r3045d.jpg

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for posting these, David! They look fantastic. Can''t wait to see them in person.

Thank you everyone for the nice welcome back. Looks like hoops are popular, I don''t think I''ve ever seen anyone wearing diamond hoops IRL, but I''m guessing that''s mostly about where I live. I asked to see some in a mall store a while ago and they didn''t have any with diamonds that they could show me.

I''m pretty much counting down the days until they''ll get here. Have I mentioned that I''m quite excited about these?!
9.gif

Jen

honey22

Ideal_Rock
They look fabulous! Can''t wait for earshots!!!

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
They''re here!

I love them even more than I expected to.

So, earshots. I''m always slightly embarassed to post my pics after Davids because I''m no photographer, but here they are.
9.gif

DSC03690.JPG

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Another - slightly blurry, sorry about that!

oiomewqf.JPG

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Last one! Real-life perspective.

I love these earrings. They are substantial and very very sparkly. Super comfortable to wear and a nice size. I love that you see mostly diamond, with very little metal.

Did I mention that I love them?
9.gif

Jen

DSC03698.JPG

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Lorelei!

I''m on a home study day today and devastated that I don''t have anywhere to go to show them off.

There''s a railway line running past our house. Would it be too sad to wear them to go out and wave to the trains ?
9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/2/2009 7:33:36 AM
Thank you Lorelei!

I''m on a home study day today and devastated that I don''t have anywhere to go to show them off.

There''s a railway line running past our house. Would it be too sad to wear them to go out and wave to the trains ?
9.gif
No!!
31.gif

Maybe you should get Hubs to take you out tonight to show those beauties off??

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Hmm. I know you''re in the UK, but can you get here in time to babysit? If not, I''ll keep waving at the trains for now and plan dinner for next week. (Which is a great idea, btw).

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/2/2009 7:43:18 AM
Hmm. I know you''re in the UK, but can you get here in time to babysit? If not, I''ll keep waving at the trains for now and plan dinner for next week. (Which is a great idea, btw).
LOL! I would love to look after wee Amelia!!! You MUST go out for dinner and wear those, also have a powder compact with you so you can sneak glances at your new blingage with the restaurant lighting - hehehe!

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
That''s the main problem with new earrings, isn''t it? You just about break your neck contorting to look at them in shop windows, shiny shop counters, the back of your partner''s soup spoon at lunch...
9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/2/2009 7:49:12 AM
That''s the main problem with new earrings, isn''t it? You just about break your neck contorting to look at them in shop windows, shiny shop counters, the back of your partner''s soup spoon at lunch...
9.gif
Hehehe! Very true!!!

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
They''re stunning, Jen! And good to have you back!
35.gif

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
the hoops are lovely. is there info on the earrings in the avatar anywhere on ps?

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, they look wonderful on you!!! Stunning earrings, and hopefully you can show them off soon!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results