shape
carat
color
clarity

New Studs!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Haven''t posted in a while, been really busy. Wish you all a happy New Year!

I was inspired by another PSer to get some emerald cut studs a while ago. Po10472 got a gorgeous pair for her birthday and I''ve wanted some ever since! I have an ec ering, and I love the look! Thought I''d share, since I got them for my birthday too.

They are also in my avatar.

1.10tcw H SI1 set in white gold.

I need a matching pendant now, right?
2.gif

Jen

PSsizedec.JPG

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Here they are next to my 1ct EC ering (which might benefit from spending a little time in the ultrasonic, I suspect! Sorry about that.)

Thanks again to Po10472 for the inspiration!

Thank you SDL! I'm really pleased with them and glad you like!

Jen

witheringpssize.JPG

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Actually, I think I might be developing something of a stud fetish.

I got these ones too. FLY VS2 1.03 ovals.

They face up nice and big for their weight and they really do sparkle.

Ah. The only nice photos I seem to have are of one at at time. I really am rubbish at diamond pics!

Jen

DSC01680(1)rreT(1).JPG

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Here they all are together. Just a few more shapes and colours to collect and then I'm done...
9.gif

The RBs at .98cttw ACAs from Whiteflash. Lesley Harris was right when she told me they would be stunning. I can't remember if I posted pics of these when I got them - PS inspired me to buy online and I'm soooo glad that I did!

The ECs and the ovals are from DBL and I just love them! Thanks, David!

Jen

allstudspssized.JPG

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/4/2008 11:59:07 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Oh my stars, those are beautiful.. you need to post those in the SMTR thread!!!
I put them in the Christmas Bling thread over there, since they were a joint Christmas and birthday gift! (not that I''m complaining about that!)

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Wow
23.gif
!

They are amazing Mrs Mitchell
30.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me how did you like working with DBL? I love some of their pieces but have held off pushing the button because I don''t ''know them''.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW!! Those are gorgeous!!! Enjoy!!
30.gif
30.gif

idreamofice

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful earrings!! I would love to have some emerald cut studs like yours someday!! ~sigh~
2.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty earrings and a very nice diamond collection.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great stud collection you''ve got going there Mrs. Mitchell! I agree, you do need an EC pendant to match your new studs and e-ring now!
11.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/5/2008 2:00:46 AM
Author: monarch64
Great stud collection you''ve got going there Mrs. Mitchell! I agree, you do need an EC pendant to match your new studs and e-ring now!
11.gif
Ooh ooh and a yellow oval pendant to match too
9.gif

GORGEOUS collection Mrs Mitchell, and your Ering is stunning too, you have fabulous taste!!

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Steel, I couldn''t recommend DBL highly enough! Give them a call, might help you decide if you''d like to work with them. I''ve bought a few things from them and every time it''s been easy and fun. I know they have a good return policy, but they''d have to prise these things out of my cold dead hand to test it out!
9.gif
I''ve never been disappointed. I actually went in person to collect the ECs. Such a fun afternoon - the stuff on the website is just mouthwatering, but seeing it in person was heavenly!

I''ve had nothing but good experiences with online vendors - DBL, Whiteflash and Michael Edget in particular have all been outstanding. I live in the UK and I was very hesitant about buying online from the US, but I''m really, really glad I got over that!

Thanks, Monarch - since you mention it, I might just have to do that!
2.gif
I never actually thought of a yellow pendant, DandiAndi, but now it seems like a really good idea! (Hey, this is enabling, isn''t it? I''ve heard about this!) Actually, I''m hoping that one day these yellow studs might become sidestones for a great big humungous cushion or oval (well, you never know!)

Thanks everyone for such lovely feedback. For a relative newbie to this diamond thing, it''s always reassuring to get positive comments! Thank you!

Jen

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now that is what I call an earring collection! Very pretty!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
You have a lovely collection of studs there MrsM!!!

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Sundial and Diamondseeker! I think around 1cttw is a nice size for me, but I wouldn''t return a set of jackets...
9.gif

Jen

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results