shape
carat
color
clarity

New CBI/HPD upgrade 1.09k up from.64I

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Whitewave, you certainly have me intrigued about the K color. Does it look warm to you at all? How do you feel about it when you look at it from the side?

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whitewave, you certainly have me intrigued about the K color. Does it look warm to you at all? How do you feel about it when you look at it from the side?

I can see warmth from the sides, yes. I’m not trying to suggest it’s a colorless stone. I guess because of the size and the white gold setting (which is a little whellow now and I told them to not re dip it) and the fire, scintillation and brilliance, that it just doesn’t look like what we would say a K looks like.

I’m very satisfied with it, which honestly surprises me, because I figured this was a stepping stone to at the most an H. I’m really loving it, and at the moment, it’s so pleasing to me, I don’t know that I will upgrade. (I mean who are we kidding, it’s pricescope so I probably will upgrade, but to another K at this point).

On top of all of the visuals, a K si1 is an excellent value, so I feel sort of like this is a steal because no one in my life has correctly guessed a K.

My cousin, from the under the tree video, who thinks Ds are it thought it was a D lol and couldn’t believe in a million years it was a K. She hasn’t seen it in person yet.

I wouldn’t say it looks like a D.

When I look at it from the side, it’s absolutely tinted. I’m guessing it’s performance negates the tint from the top and it’s so drop dead gorgeous that my mind is able to separate the tint I see from the side with the magnificence I see when I look at it from the top.

Looking at it from the side: oh look at that tint (no judgement)

Looking at it from the top: drool from sparkle sparkle sparkle

I also think because it’s a solitaire (and I also wonder if it’s because it’s a 6 prong) and there are no side stones or halo to match if that comes into play here. I wonder if I would feel the same way if it was in a halo.

If you have any specific questions, ask me. I enjoy thinking about it, lol

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I can see warmth from the sides, yes. I’m not trying to suggest it’s a colorless stone. I guess because of the size and the white gold setting (which is a little whellow now and I told them to not re dip it) and the fire, scintillation and brilliance, that it just doesn’t look like what we would say a K looks like.

I’m very satisfied with it, which honestly surprises me, because I figured this was a stepping stone to at the most an H. I’m really loving it, and at the moment, it’s so pleasing to me, I don’t know that I will upgrade. (I mean who are we kidding, it’s pricescope so I probably will upgrade, but to another K at this point).

On top of all of the visuals, a K si1 is an excellent value, so I feel sort of like this is a steal because no one in my life has correctly guessed a K.

My cousin, from the under the tree video, who thinks Ds are it thought it was a D lol and couldn’t believe in a million years it was a K. She hasn’t seen it in person yet.

I wouldn’t say it looks like a D.

When I look at it from the side, it’s absolutely tinted. I’m guessing it’s performance negates the tint from the top and it’s so drop dead gorgeous that my mind is able to separate the tint I see from the side with the magnificence I see when I look at it from the top.

Looking at it from the side: oh look at that tint (no judgement)

Looking at it from the top: drool from sparkle sparkle sparkle

I also think because it’s a solitaire (and I also wonder if it’s because it’s a 6 prong) and there are no side stones or halo to match if that comes into play here. I wonder if I would feel the same way if it was in a halo.

If you have any specific questions, ask me. I enjoy thinking about it, lol

What a thoughtful reply - thank you! That makes total sense. Yes, I can understand why, even seeing a bit of tint from the side, you find the stone to be so gorgeous that it does not bother you. I hope to have a CBI thread soon ;)2

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
It is big, for sure, and SO beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your stunning upgrade! I love the size boost on you and the diamond is, of course, spectacular. I love it!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your stunning upgrade! I love the size boost on you and the diamond is, of course, spectacular. I love it!

The size boost is awesome!! I highly recommend it, lol.

Thank you.

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous new ring! I love shopping in stores like Home Depot so that I can stare at my CBI. Great choice on the setting!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results