clarity

New CBI Engagement Ring!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Its lovely!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
It really is!! Yeah the wedding band is what we're trying to figure out!! Haha. Feel free to recommend anything you think may compliment it! Thanks for the kind words =)

I guess you have to choose whether you want a spacer or not? You could have a matching pavé band but you would need a spacer. I have to have a spacer between my ring and band and to be honest, if I could have chosen something that didn't need a spacer band-wise that would have been my preference. You could have a curved band or a v-shaped band or really anything - there are even lots of beautiful spacer examples out there. Just really think about it before you do it. I always thought - oh with my straight band I'll just have a spacer and it will be fine, but actually it turns out I don't like spacers! But I've seen sets where I thought they were lovely, so it's possible to get something beautiful and I'm sure you'll come up with something equally as stunning as the ring.

Ignis67k

Rough_Rock
I guess you have to choose whether you want a spacer or not? You could have a matching pavé band but you would need a spacer. I have to have a spacer between my ring and band and to be honest, if I could have chosen something that didn't need a spacer band-wise that would have been my preference. You could have a curved band or a v-shaped band or really anything - there are even lots of beautiful spacer examples out there. Just really think about it before you do it. I always thought - oh with my straight band I'll just have a spacer and it will be fine, but actually it turns out I don't like spacers! But I've seen sets where I thought they were lovely, so it's possible to get something beautiful and I'm sure you'll come up with something equally as stunning as the ring.

Awesome, thanks so much for the advice!!! Much appreciated =)

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! what a sparkle bomb. Gorgeous.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Man! That's not just a ring, it's a searchlight8-):love:

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wowsers, that is a fireball! Setting is phenomenal as well! Since there are diamonds on the donut, as others have suggested, you need some type of barrier between it and the wedding band such as a spacer. Another suggestion is a wedding band that is in the shape of a chevron, as it will provide a gap around the donut, but that isn't everyone's cup of tea. Of course, it's pretty spectacular on its own if she just wants to sport the ring!

adele_h

Shiny_Rock
Oh my gosh, that stone is mesmerising!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
It's so beautiful and I love the setting!

Ignis67k

Rough_Rock
Wowsers, that is a fireball! Setting is phenomenal as well! Since there are diamonds on the donut, as others have suggested, you need some type of barrier between it and the wedding band such as a spacer. Another suggestion is a wedding band that is in the shape of a chevron, as it will provide a gap around the donut, but that isn't everyone's cup of tea. Of course, it's pretty spectacular on its own if she just wants to sport the ring!

Thanks! And yeah that's actually not a bad idea, going to look into a few chevron shaped bands and see if they compliment it. Thanks so much for the tip!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh this is gorgeous, I keep coming back to this thread to admire it. That stone is a firecracker!

pebbles7

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous diamond and setting, Congratulations !

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results