shape
carat
color
clarity

New bracelet, in love!

barbie86

Shiny_Rock
Just been on holiday to Krakow (no judgement please!). I like to buy a ring every time I go abroad (usually a cheap silver one, but occasionally go for something pricier) as a souvenir (much like people collect fridge magnets).

Anyway, on this holiday I fell in love with this really delicate gold bracelet. It was locally designed and made (always a must for my souvenir jewellery lol), and featured marquise shapes, and my engagement ring will be a marquise. So I bought it, plus 3 silver rings from the same designer.

Here's a pic of the bracelet, along with a silver band, and cheapy 0.25ct diamond solitaire.

IMG_20200807_194845557.jpg

Just wanted to share!

barbie86

Shiny_Rock
Also please excuse my fat wrists lol

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it's beautiful! Reminds me of the Tiffany Peretti Bean bracelet & It looks heavy!

And what's wrong with Krakow?? The world is there to be explored & i hope you had a fabulous time!

barbie86

Shiny_Rock
it's beautiful! Reminds me of the Tiffany Peretti Bean bracelet & It looks heavy!

And what's wrong with Krakow?? The world is there to be explored & i hope you had a fabulous time!

Thank you :)

Re Krakow, absolutely nothing wrong with it, it's just some people are judging people traveling abroad at the moment.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous, I love it! Love your solitaire too, so pretty!

H

Horsegirl76

Gorgeous!

barbie86

Shiny_Rock
It's gorgeous, I love it! Love your solitaire too, so pretty!

The solitaire is terrible quality (I can see numerous inclusions from the side lol) from a chain store, but was very cheap, and I use it as a RHR/stacking ring.

Most of my RHRs are pretty large gemstones and quite 'in your face', so I like how dainty this one is

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was supposed to go to krakow this summer! How was it?

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

DiaLuv

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results