shape
carat
color
clarity

new bezel pendant and stacker rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
thank you again for all the compliments!
4.gif
i''m still in my "honeymoon" phase with the pendant.
9.gif

luv2sparkle - i have to say it ain''t easy being so restrained! i usually get my jewelry fill at least once a week when i visit her, and i go nuts with trying on everything! if the store is slow, my mom usually joins in on the fun too. don''t get me wrong, there have been a few special occasions where i''ve borrowed a piece or two but they were usually my mom''s personal items. oh and my favorite thing to do is help her out with inventory! it happens about once a month and i LOVE going through her safe where all the goodies are hidden. needless to say, inventory might not go as fast as she would like but man is it fun!

kama_s - yes! i read your thread a while back and i remembered that our pendant setting and size are nearly identical! when i first tried the pendant on, i noticed that it was tipping downward as well and i think it''s because it''s was top heavy? my chain is fairly thin and i had it shortened to 15" so i could layer it with other necklaces. it also sits right on the little divot at the base of my neck so maybe that''s causing it too perhaps. after wearing it today and checking it in the mirror, it pretty much stayed the way it was supposed to most of the time. depending on how i move it will tip a little, but then it''ll correct itself. how is yours doing? did you stick with using a 16.5" chain?

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I love your pendant and your stackers. I am really feeling the stackers these days. I just know I am going to get me some.

I''m totally lovin'' your Mom too! Wear them in good health.

brilliance4me

Shiny_Rock
Your Collections is VERY VERY Nice! I absolutely loving how well your stackable bands look together! Beautiful Rings!
face23.gif

purselover

Ideal_Rock
I love your rings and pendant they look wonderful on you! Best of luck with your job search.

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Hi VIP!

I Love all your diamond jewellery.

Now I don''t know which I envy more, your jewellery or the fact your mum is a jeweller!! ( joking!!! :) )

I wish you great health to wear them.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that pendant looks GORGEOUS on you!!

The stackers are yummy too
1.gif
how sweet of your mum
9.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous Vip! Love the bands together!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/22/2010 11:39:12 PM
Author: vip0802

kama_s - yes! i read your thread a while back and i remembered that our pendant setting and size are nearly identical! when i first tried the pendant on, i noticed that it was tipping downward as well and i think it's because it's was top heavy? my chain is fairly thin and i had it shortened to 15' so i could layer it with other necklaces. it also sits right on the little divot at the base of my neck so maybe that's causing it too perhaps. after wearing it today and checking it in the mirror, it pretty much stayed the way it was supposed to most of the time. depending on how i move it will tip a little, but then it'll correct itself. how is yours doing? did you stick with using a 16.5' chain?
Isn't it amazing to complain about our diamond pendants being too heavy?
2.gif

Mine was sitting at 15.5", which was too short for me. The shortest I usually wear is 16". I sent it back to have them increase it by an inch, to be around 16.5-16.75". Haven't received it yet, so fingers crossed it works. So glad you aren't having the same issue. I think it's bound to tip a little when you move, but as long as it's straight on most os the time, it's good.

I checked out your middle stacker thread - LOVE it!

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE those stackers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results