shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW New Alex Park Snake Bracelet

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:love: It deserves it!
Snake jewelry, I love it almost as much as spinels. And I love spinels!
I really dig the sparkle factor and it's smart to put better melee for sparkle presence that doesn't overwhelm. I would love to get one someday, but I'd have to train myself into bracelets first :lol: Anyway, thud. 910665

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: It deserves it!
Snake jewelry, I love it almost as much as spinels. And I love spinels!
I really dig the sparkle factor and it's smart to put better melee for sparkle presence that doesn't overwhelm. I would love to get one someday, but I'd have to train myself into bracelets first :lol: Anyway, thud. If2D.gif

Lol! Thanks! I love the GIF. When I opened the box I was surprised at all the little details Alex put in. Then I thought, wait! How the heck am I supposed to put this on??? :shock:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
48AB5D9B-DA72-4B21-89A3-75459483387F.gif

Congrats on Jewel of the Week!
You snake bracelet is gorgeous! I love the style of it and his sweet little face is adorable. It looks amazing on you. :kiss2:

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
This is such an incredible piece! Wear it in good health and please add more pics when you can!

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is such an incredible piece! Wear it in good health and please add more pics when you can!

Thank you so much! I'll try to take more pics when we finally get some sun. The diamonds are very sparkly and fiery. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to capture that with my phone.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results