shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW New 5 Stone Ring

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
So our anniversary was last month and I told DH I wanted 5 Stone Band to wear as RHR. He gave the ok so the search began. I decided on .45 I VVS1 stones for tcw of 2.25 in platinum setting. Few weeks ago DH was in horrible hit and run accident that luckily he survived without major life altering injuries. He’s recovering thank God. He kept asking when was my ring going to be ready. he never pays that much attention to Jewelry except watches. The ring arrived yesterday and I saw it was beautiful. It’s now the piece that means the most to me because it could have been the last thing he bought me. Here are the modeling pics I took for my BFF.
E99C7295-C065-401C-98A4-8A5BA7E754B0.jpeg 08A0983B-9CA6-4A17-ADA6-2F9DA81FCEAB.jpeg 81DA38D0-FB54-40DF-B74F-7BD790EA2482.jpeg

Attachments

• D665E5AA-5038-445E-AD44-D52921484D6E.jpeg
    D665E5AA-5038-445E-AD44-D52921484D6E.jpeg
    139.2 KB · Views: 58

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ❤
Bright and beautiful. Wear in good health and blingy joy.
Happy anniversary!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring!
Thank goodness your DH is ok and happy belated anniversary!

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
That must have been scary but thankfully he's alright. Happy anniversary and what a lovely addition. I love the classic look of the 5 stone ring and it's such a good stacker or standalone band

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
That must have been scary but thankfully he's alright. Happy anniversary and what a lovely addition. I love the classic look of the 5 stone ring and it's such a good stacker or standalone band

Yes he’s on road to recovery thankfully. I love the five stone band. It’s so blingy and chunky yet classy. I now need to add some bands to stack with it. I’m thinking two are needed

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Missy

I’m so glad your DH is well. Scary indeed and nothing like celebrating your love and life together ❤❤❤

Life can change in an instant and celebrating the here and now is precious. The fragility of life makes it that much more valuable.

Hugs to both of you.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, its gorgeous!

So glad your DH came through the accident and is going to be ok. So scary...

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! The stones are the perfect size on you & it looks fabulous! Congratulations!

What a scary thing to happen to your husband & I'm glad to hear he's getting there.

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
I’m so glad your DH is well. Scary indeed and nothing like celebrating your love and life together ❤❤❤

Life can change in an instant and celebrating the here and now is precious. The fragility of life makes it that much more valuable.

Hugs to both of you.

Yes it is. So grateful And blessed. Told him he’s the best gift I ever had.

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! The stones are the perfect size on you & it looks fabulous! Congratulations!

What a scary thing to happen to your husband & I'm glad to hear he's getting there.

I was all over the place trying to determine size. I knew .50 was going to be slightly too large but that .30 would seem fine at first but DDS would sink in quickly.
Yes it truly scary but he on the road so no complaints here except he’s calling me for everything despite have 24/7 care.

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, its gorgeous!

So glad your DH came through the accident and is going to be ok. So scary...

Thanks so much. Yes it was

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well this is just gorgeous! :love::love::love: It looks fabulous on you. So sorry about your dh's accident and I'm glad he's on his way to recovery. Sending him lots of healing vibes and comfort to you, I'm sure it's been a stressful and worrisome time for you both.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Sending healing vibes to your hubby.

Your new ring is lovely, perfect diamond size, so classic in every way. And that its a reminder of how precious our lives are is meaningful/powerful too.

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Sending healing vibes to your hubby.

Your new ring is lovely, perfect diamond size, so classic in every way. And that its a reminder of how precious our lives are is meaningful/powerful too.

Thank you... yes it is such a reminder. So thankful.

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Well this is just gorgeous! :love::love::love: It looks fabulous on you. So sorry about your dh's accident and I'm glad he's on his way to recovery. Sending him lots of healing vibes and comfort to you, I'm sure it's been a stressful and worrisome time for you both.

Thanks yes it’s stressful but I’m not complaining. I just love my ring.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Your ring is beautiful and super blingy. So glad your DH is recovering and was looking forward to seeing your gorgeous ring.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Soem serious bling!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is beautiful and I am so glad that your husband is on the mend. Makes life all the more meaningful!

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations on your anniversary!

hope your husband is well on his way to a full and complete recovery.

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is beautiful and super blingy. So glad your DH is recovering and was looking forward to seeing your gorgeous ring.

Thanks yes it was so cute.

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is beautiful and I am so glad that your husband is on the mend. Makes life all the more meaningful!

Yes it truly does. He means everything the ring is just the icing. We love icing

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful anniversary ring! I hope your husband continues on the road to recovery.

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Perfect alone or in your stack. Glad your hubby is on the mend!

Kya

Shiny_Rock
I had been in an accident myself and am shivering just reading what you wrote. Every moment is a blessing. It is so scary when an injury can occur so suddenly and unexpected too. I am so happy your husband will be okay and I hope his recovery is smooth and faster than expected.

And that ring is just perfect!!! All the specs are just right. Can I ask which vendor created this gorgeous piece?

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
I had been in an accident myself and am shivering just reading what you wrote. Every moment is a blessing. It is so scary when an injury can occur so suddenly and unexpected too. I am so happy your husband will be okay and I hope his recovery is smooth and faster than expected.

And that ring is just perfect!!! All the specs are just right. Can I ask which vendor created this gorgeous piece?

Thanks so much. It’s truly a blessing from God that he survived and on the road to recovery. Yes I got it from Blue Nile. It’s under the build your own jewelry option for 5 stone rings.

Reactions: Kya

Kya

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much. It’s truly a blessing from God that he survived and on the road to recovery. Yes I got it from Blue Nile. It’s under the build your own jewelry option for 5 stone rings.

Thanks for response :) I had no idea they had this option! You did so incredibly well

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results