shape
carat
color
clarity

New 2.48 cushion w pave setting by Mark T @ ERD!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bargaincrazy

Shiny_Rock
Hi all,

Thanks to everyone on PS for all your advice (direct and indirect) and allowing me to mostly lurk quietly on these boards. Your input was invaluable to this process. Here''s my custom made pave setting 2.48 cushion cut diamond. She''s a beauty. ..very fiery and white. Mark Turnowski at ERD found the stone for me, made the setting, and delivered on his promise to get it to me by Christmas. He was a pleasure to work with and put up with a lot of indecisiveness on my part. We did everything remotely (phone & email), and I couldn''t love this ring any more! It''s delicate and beautiful. It''s inspired by a number of beautiful rings I''ve seen, but I never found one quite like it so I had it custom made.

IMG_5800_ps.JPG

bargaincrazy

Shiny_Rock
another angle on a sheet of white paper...odd how diff''t the color looks

IMG_3470_ps.JPG

bargaincrazy

Shiny_Rock
one more in the box...

That''s all for tonight. I need to take more hand shots tomorrow. I''m convinced that I need natural light, and I need to experiment more with my camera. Plus, I''m just too sleepy. Warning, I''ve been battling eczema for years and my hands are terribly dry. It kind of just ruins the hand shots for me. Will also post specs tomorrow.

IMG_3516_ps.JPG

FightOn

Rough_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Wow what a stunner! Absolutely beautiful!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

SKR

Shiny_Rock
In my opinion simply a beautiful setting, One of my favourites.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
What an amazing ring! Congrats, enjoy it...

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy moly, that is one big, beautiful rock. I LOVE it.
30.gif

Congrats!
36.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bargain, learning to take those photos is an art! But boy it is just a gorgeous classic ring...

Fight On...did you go to USC by any chance?

SilverLily

Rough_Rock
I love your ring! The stone is beautiful and the setting looks very well made. Mark is wonderful to work with.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
WOW- just beautiful!!!! Mark does great work, doesnt he?? Enjoy- its a stunner!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous!!!! Mark did a great job once again. Cushions are one my favorite cuts. Enjoy!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I love to see a big beautiful cushion in a lovely pave setting - your ring is simply exquisite!!!

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Oh...wow! I can''t wait for more pics!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning!!! Love it!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I love it! Hey- let me ask you, that doesn't happen to be a G vs2? i think that stone was the 2.48 G that I was coveting online and then it was gone about the same time that Mark mentioned he sold a 2.48 cushion! Ha! You stinker! It's awesome! Congrats!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW. STUNNING!!!!

That setting is just phenomenal too! You HAVE to tell us who did that custom job!! And, whoever it is, should START MAKING THOSE BY THE TRUCKLOAD! It''s just PERFECT!!! (Mrssalvo? Calling Mrssalvo!)

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Wow!!!! It''s a stunning ring...that cushion has so much fire!!! I love the setting too...I want more pics!!!
30.gif

bargaincrazy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/23/2006 10:52:09 AM
Author: moremoremore
I love it! Hey- let me ask you, that doesn''t happen to be a G vs2? i think that stone was the 2.48 G that I was coveting online and then it was gone about the same time that Mark mentioned he sold a 2.48 cushion! Ha! You stinker! It''s awesome! Congrats!

Yep...stats:
Cushion Brilliant
8.33 x 7.73 x 5.32 mm
2.48 carat
depth 68.8%
table 55%
girdle medium to thick, faceted
culet medium
polish/symmetry EX/EX
VS1
G color
fluor med blue

Oh, wait...it''s G VS1. Same stone?

I would think these stats would be deceiving, because of the medium culet and blue fluor, but this diamond is just AMAZING in person. I think its sparkle rivals an RB. More pics coming right up!

bargaincrazy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/23/2006 11:42:56 AM
Author: decodelighted
WOW. STUNNING!!!!

That setting is just phenomenal too! You HAVE to tell us who did that custom job!! And, whoever it is, should START MAKING THOSE BY THE TRUCKLOAD! It''s just PERFECT!!! (Mrssalvo? Calling Mrssalvo!)

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Mark Turnowski (one of his expert jewelers) made the setting. I think he has more than one jeweler doing work for him. Mark and I designed it, but you can tell it draws from many "popular" styles.

bargaincrazy

Shiny_Rock
Pics don''t do it justice, but here are some that I like. I took like hundreds already
1.gif

Sorry, I don''t know how to attach more than one pic per post.

IMG_3627_ps.JPG

bargaincrazy

Shiny_Rock
Could anything be more fun than posting in the SMTR forum!

IMG_3608_ps.JPG

bargaincrazy

Shiny_Rock
I think the best pics are in natural morning sunlight w/o flash.

IMG_3606_ps.JPG

bargaincrazy

Shiny_Rock
I hope these aren''t too big for your viewing pleasure
26.gif

IMG_3621_ps.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/23/2006 12:03:21 PM
Author: bargaincrazy
Mark Turnowski (one of his expert jewelers) made the setting. I think he has more than one jeweler doing work for him. Mark and I designed it, but you can tell it draws from many ''popular'' styles.
Well whoever he had do THIS ONE is G-O-O-D ... the delicate curve up .. the precision of the pave ... the prongs, the basket ... this looks like a top-notch job TRULY!!! In both design & execution!

CONGRATS!!!

bargaincrazy

Shiny_Rock
Oh, that last one was small. Hmmm...not intentional.

IMG_3661_ps.JPG

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW. STUNNING!!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I''m here, I''m here and i"m just speachless. I LOVE that cushion and the setting is just perfect...this is so not good for me when I''m having such a hard time deciding on my setting, you''re making me second guess my decision on my round stone..*sigh* cushions are just so lovely!!

your ring is just gorgeous....

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Love the hand pics!!
30.gif
What is your ring size??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results