shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT New 2.08ct blue sapphire RHR - Many pics!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not sure whether i should have posted this on the colored stones sub forum :confused: ...but since i'm not posting at all over there and all my friends are on SMTB, i decided to start the thread here and i hope that i'm not breaking any forum policy rules...

I've had this ring for some months now...It's a gift from my dad...I'm very happy that i was lucky enough to receive such a gift, but, believe it or not, the recession in my country has made me feel a little negative towards the ring, because it came to me in a time that people around me are losing their jobs and they have very serious financial problems...This is why i haven't been wearing it and hadn't posted a thread about it but i finally decided to give it proper attention and share it with my friends here...
The stone is a 2.08ct blue sapphire and it's set on a white gold custom made setting.The setting was made on purpose to be similar to the one of my engagement ring :) I should have it independently appraised because so far the only thing i have is the in house appraisal from the jeweler.
Many pics are coming up... ;))

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
More..!

5.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My ER with the RHR together!

2 rings 2.JPG

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a problem uploading the pictures and posting them :confused:

three rings.jpg

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last one for now! Thanks for looking :wavey:

ros.jpg

Unknown

Rough_Rock
AMAZING!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooh!!! GORGEOUS! love that new ring Natylady!!! :love: stunning :love: --- and your hands & nails are FANTASTIC! :bigsmile:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous and looks amazing on your hand. :appl:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Naty! it looks truly wonderful on you! I have been thinking about making a sapphire ring myself made to look similar to my semi bezel since I love the setting so much, and thought i was the only that would want such a thing :wacko: but here you are honey to prove me wrong 8) I love it! and the fact that its exactly your e-ring setting is just perfect!.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks gorgeous on your hand and I love that your dad gave it to you- it has a special meaning and I know you will treasure it always.
I also love your ER!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that the setting is the same as your ERing! Beautiful!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, that is really beautiful naty!!! I love it!! :love: :appl:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Looks beautiful on you Natylad! And you have lovely hands!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful, Naty! :love: Sapphire is my favorite colored gemstone! (And yes, this is certainly where you post any new jewelry!) You do have beautiful hands and nails!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty, you have lovely hands as well!

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
lknvrb4|1322311755|3069054 said:
Very pretty, you have lovely hands as well!

Agree! I love it and you are the perfect person to wear it. Gorgeous hands.

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
natyLad said:
I've had this ring for some months now...It's a gift from my dad...I'm very happy that i was lucky enough to receive such a gift, but, believe it or not, the recession in my country has made me feel a little negative towards the ring, because it came to me in a time that people around me are losing their jobs and they have very serious financial problems...This is why i haven't been wearing it and hadn't posted a thread about it but i finally decided to give it proper attention and share it with my friends here...

I totally understand your feelings...
My husband would like to buy me a diamond ring as a Xmas gift and I'm torn: my PS soul says :"Yes, yes, I desperately need a lovely ring!", but my Italian heart cannot but think about the financial chaos in my country...our economy is in the brink of precipice!
I don't know what to do...
...regarding you, the purchase was made...your dad was absolutely adorable to give your such a beautiful ring, so enjoy it and wear it gratefully.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Naty, your rings are beautiful! The color of your sapphire is just perfect. I love that your dad gave it to you. I understand how you feel
about wearing your ring in such dire economic times, but people purchasing things helps the economy! I have felt that way at times too.

As everyone else said, you have beautiful hands!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
THANK YOU all so much for your wonderful comments on my ring AND for complimenting me on my hands :bigsmile: I'm so sorry that my little baby is driving me here so crazy that i can't answer individually to each and every one of you, but again i'd like to say a huge thanks for making me feel so positive and happy about the new ring ::)

D&T: Ohhhh...girl...see? We have common ideas and tastes!!! ;)) I really hope that you decide to make a blue sapphire twin sister for your ER too! As i said before, you always provide us with top quality eye candy :appl:

Purplesilk: I am from Greece and i've been following the latest developments in Italy...I really feel for you, our dear italian neighbours, and i understand what you're going through and what is yet to come... Yes, things look pretty bad right now and it's not only Greece or Italy, it's the entire Europe...I've been in Rome on a vacation trip with my husband and baby daughter three weeks ago and the first thing that i noticed is that italian people are so much like greek people: Full of positive energy, full of love for life, strong and real survivors. So we need to have faith that we'll get through this...And if your dear hubby wants to give you a diamond ring and the two of you can afford it, just be grateful for all the wonderful things in your life and accept the gift...I'm sure that it will have a very special meaning for you,especially since he will give it to you during these difficult times... ;-)

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
luv2sparkle|1322326938|3069131 said:
Naty, your rings are beautiful! The color of your sapphire is just perfect. I love that your dad gave it to you. I understand how you feel
about wearing your ring in such dire economic times, but people purchasing things helps the economy! I have felt that way at times too.

As everyone else said, you have beautiful hands!

Luv2sparkle, you are sooo right about this :lol: :lol: :lol: :appl: :appl: :appl: Purplesilk, did you read that? Go tell your hubby that you'll accept the ring :bigsmile:

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
very pretty~~ :wavey:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, both rings are to die for~~~ :love: :love:

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Still no decision, but thanks for encouraging me...
All your rings are beautiful, wear them in good health!!!

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
What a fabulous gift from your dad. Love your twin rings!!! They look beautiful on you :appl:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg !!! Thank you so much PS and @PriceScopeKayti for featuring my ring on TBT!!! How wonderful! I am delighted!!!

I have an update on this ring!!! Last summer, my eldest daughter graduated from Law School ! (Like mother, like daughter)!!! So when she called me to inform me that she had just heard from the university that the marks of her final courses had come out and she had successfully passed and was going to graduate soon, I asked her to meet me outside for dinner! I went to my jewelry box and took out this ring, put it in its box and hid it in my purse. When we met and she finished her long monologue about the amazing experience of studying law and her excitement about her upcoming graduation, I reached to my purse, took out the box and placed it in front of her!!!!
Omg! Her reaction was priceless!!! I am so happy that my beautiful ring is now with my beloved daughter and that she wears it proudly on her beautiful hand!
I will post some photos of her wearing the ring!
Thank you again PS for the amazing surprise!

received_328072926166610.jpeg received_1224212348318671.jpeg

Star gazer

Shiny_Rock
Omg !!! Thank you so much PS and @PriceScopeKayti for featuring my ring on TBT!!! How wonderful! I am delighted!!!

I have an update on this ring!!! Last summer, my eldest daughter graduated from Law School ! (Like mother, like daughter)!!! So when she called me to inform me that she had just heard from the university that the marks of her final courses had come out and she had successfully passed and was going to graduate soon, I asked her to meet me outside for dinner! I went to my jewelry box and took out this ring, put it in its box and hid it in my purse. When we met and she finished her long monologue about the amazing experience of studying law and her excitement about her upcoming graduation, I reached to my purse, took out the box and placed it in front of her!!!!
Omg! Her reaction was priceless!!! I am so happy that my beautiful ring is now with my beloved daughter and that she wears it proudly on her beautiful hand!
I will post some photos of her wearing the ring!
Thank you again PS for the amazing surprise!

received_328072926166610.jpeg received_1224212348318671.jpeg

What a sweet gift!! I'm glad you have pics of that special moment! And congrats to your daughter:kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results