shape
carat
color
clarity

Nelson Rarities--terrible customer service

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
anyone ever try to get information from them? i have emailed them repeatedly for information on very expensive rings etc and I never get ANY response? Actually the title of this thread should be NO Service at all

Sorry to hear that no one is getting back to you, Window Shopper. I can imagine that the process has been very frustrating!

If you truly love the ring, you might give them a call to get a better sense of them. Who knows - maybe their email is just so crazy-busy that they can''t get back to folks. (Even so, they shouldn''t even put an email addy up if they can''t respond.)

Keep us posted! Mary

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
ACTUALLY I SPENT THE BETTER PART OF THE LAST YEAR ATTEMPTING TO GET INFORMATION FROM THEM --NOT IN FACT JUST RIGHT NOW-- I GOT THE PROPRIETOR ON THE PHONE A FEW MONTHS AGO. HE TOLD ME ABOUT A 4 CARAT ASSCHER HE WAS GETTING IN AND HE SAID I WILL SEND YOU PICTURES AND SPECS ETC--nada.

I HAD SOLD OFF SOME STONES AND WAS IN SEARCH OF A 3 TO 4 CARAT ANTIQUE STONE................PREFERABLY IN THE ORIGINAL SETTING. I AM STILL BAFFLED BY HOW SOMEONE WOULD SQUANDER THE OPPORTUNITY TO SELL SOMETHING.............SOMETHING EXPENSIVE

SO IN THE END................................

Dirt Cheap Diamonds was lucky recipient of thousands of MY dollars

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sorry to hear that they don''t respond to customer''s requests, Windowshopper. I love looking at their stuff because it''s so original and unique. Too bad they don''t have the customer service to go with it!

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
I AGREE DANIELA----------THEIR CATALOGUES ARE BEAUTIFULLY DONE AND THEY SEEM TO HAVE AMAZING THINGS. MY HUSBAND CALLED THEM TO PURCHASE A CANARY DIAMOND PENDANT IN THEIR NEW CATALOGUE (XMAS PRESENT FOR ME...) AND GUESS WHAT.............NO RESPONSE TO HIS MESSAGE.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
I have done business with them in the past. I have had absolutely no problems on the selling or buying end. They have the most extensive all around, all encompassing estate jewelry I have seen. Their prices can be rather staggering at times. They cater to the more informed clientel. Dealing in estate jewelry at the level they are is a different animal as far as customer service.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
that is incredibly arrogant...........treating people politely, being responsive shouldnt have anything to do with the expense of the items in question. So being interested in an 80,000 item doesnt qualify me?

northstar_78

Shiny_Rock
I''ve talked with them on the phone...and they have been always helpful, and informative. I have never tried to email them though. This is the worst time of year to be emailing jewelers...I''ve heard that from a lot of them! Email just isn''t on their list of priorities.

I love their rings! They have a great website, and their paper catalogues are awesome! They also do custom work as well. I have a tentative meeting set up with them in January.

Good luck! I''d give them a call, and cross your fingers. They''re probably swamped right now.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
ACTUALLY I SPENT THE BETTER PART OF THE LAST YEAR ATTEMPTING TO GET INFORMATION FROM THEM --NOT IN FACT JUST RIGHT NOW-- I GOT THE PROPRIETOR ON THE PHONE A FEW MONTHS AGO. HE TOLD ME ABOUT A 4 CARAT ASSCHER HE WAS GETTING IN AND HE SAID I WILL SEND YOU PICTURES AND SPECS ETC--nada.

HotHot

Rough_Rock
You might want to try buying your diamond from my favoriote website. www.estatediamondjewelry.com. they have beautiful things and good service. my friend bought her engagement ring from them. She is sooooo happy.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results